800 Vend machine

MikeM

I have an opportunity to buy two of these machines made in China in 2010.  One is located doing about $200 gross and asking price of $1300.The other is not located and asking $1200.  I have a location for the second one.  They hold three rows of snacks and 8 drinks.  They are very nice looking.   I've talked with the owner of the business where it is located and he says there has never been a problem with the machine.  Do you think that both are worth $2,000? 

Thanks!

First off, welcome

Answer to your question is Heck no

1800 are imported crape with little tech support

Combos are also not cost effective to service

Buy us made brands like ams, crane, national, ap, Rowe, wittern/usi, vendo, dixie narco, and royal

From a refurbishing company these run 1000-1500 with warrantee

You can get on from craigslist also, just post the link the the ad and well halo evaluate the deal

I have an opportunity to buy two of these machines made in China in 2010.  One is located doing about $200 gross and asking price of $1300.The other is not located and asking $1200.  I have a location for the second one.  They hold three rows of snacks and 8 drinks.  They are very nice looking.   I've talked with the owner of the business where it is located and he says there has never been a problem with the machine.  Do you think that both are worth $2,000? 

Thanks!

The biggest problem with the imports is that service and parts are both very expensive and difficult to find. Personally I wouldn't buy them. I can understand your wanting to get going in the business but keep in mind that at some point your will basically throw these machines away, hopefully you will have at least made your money back at that point.

Again I wouldn't buy them but if you want to make a offer 500-600 bucks for both gives you reasonable chance to make your money back on crappy machines already 4 years old.

Remember there are others costs to operating the machine other than just buying more product. Read the cost to service thread for a good discussion on that topic.

Mike, since you have already experienced the headaches associated with your Genesis machine, you should already know to avoid the imported machines.  The 1800 machines are even worse to find parts or help with.  Please stick to US made equipment from our major manufacturers except for Seaga.

Archived