curious idea

trim2008

Hey guys ive been kinda brainstorming. Ive come up with an idea that I hadnt seen before and im wondering if its a good idea or if it pointless effort. Would mini candy bars work in a bulk vending and would it be something worth spending money to try it? In put plz thanks

Here's a good rule in business if no one is doing it then there's a 70%-80% chance that it's because it doesn't make sense or the market can't support it. There's a 30%-20% chance that you're a visionary. Stick with what works. There's a reason it's not being used widely in the market and it's not because none of us have thought about it.

I used to know someone that put the fun size bars in a 1.3 cap and vended them from Uturns. He did well, BUT!!!! it is very time consuming and by the time you figure your time in and all the work you have to do, you will lose money. I count my time valuable. 

If your trying to take over a location and run out competition it might work, but you would have to low ball it and then it's a matter of if it's worth it.

For me it's not.

Archived