Prime Vending Locators "Top Locator" Review

On April 30, 2014 I decided to give Prime Vending Locators a try since LRU doesn't want business and Lighthouse is no longer accepting orders.  It's expensive ($60/location) for any type of bulk that you and the location owner decide on (single up to rack).  My locator Jonathan, called me the day after I gave my deposit (half down) on three locations, which I missed, but he left a message.  I called him back, no answer, so I left him a message to call me back.  He failed to call me back, so I called him a couple more times, but still no answer.  I still haven't heard a word from him.  So far, I am not impressed.  Poor communication and high priced, so they better be great locations is all I can say!

Anyone else have any experience with them?

Called them yesterday. There high pressure sales tactics sent red flags in every direction. I had some unkind words for the salesmen. Looked on the internet to make sure I made the right decision, and there are reports of them taking peoples money and not even attempting to locate their machines.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Vending-Locations/internet/Prime-Vending-Locations-All-Vending-Machine-LocatorsVending-Locating-Services-Fraudulent-1135418

I'm sorry mods for making you have to approve multiple posts on the same thread, but I'm just trying to protect the forum users from this extremely shady business. They are thieves. Nobody should be doing business with them (if you want to call a company stealing from you "business").

My advice to the original poster, is don't let them string you along until the time window runs out where you can file a complaint with your credit card company and get your money back. Get your money back NOW NOW NOW!

There should be a sticky saying don't do business with these people.

I ordered a toy rack location yesterday - was on the phone to pay the 1/2 down deposit of 62.50 asked him about prices on other machines. After we hung up, I got a email from the bank with a alert of a charge made online,   instead of the 62.50 they charged me the full amount of 125.00 and they was like opps sorry about that.

I had also asked Peter about the cost to locate a 4 column sticker machine - at first he didn't know what I was talking about and to send him a picture so he could see it.  I had to explain to him what it was.

As far as locating tootsie roll honor boxes - they charge 60 each for those also with a 50 piece min- but they do in person locating on those. Still high in my book

Like you Gagesvending, so far I am not impressed very much and it had better be a killer location like they promise.

I ordered a toy rack location yesterday - was on the phone to pay the 1/2 down deposit of 62.50 asked him about prices on other machines. After we hung up, I got a email from the bank with a alert of a charge made online,   instead of the 62.50 they charged me the full amount of 125.00 and they was like opps sorry about that.

I had also asked Peter about the cost to locate a 4 column sticker machine - at first he didn't know what I was talking about and to send him a picture so he could see it.  I had to explain to him what it was.

As far as locating tootsie roll honor boxes - they charge 60 each for those also with a 50 piece min- but they do in person locating on those. Still high in my book

Like you Gagesvending, so far I am not impressed very much and it had better be a killer location like they promise.

$125?  That's crazy!  I asked him the price of a bulk location and after his pitch of how it's cheap because it could potentially be making money at that location for years...he said $60 for any type of bulk machine.  Single up to rack.  I'll give it a week, and if I don't hear anything, I'll get my money back one way or the other.  He said two weeks and I should have something.

Uh oh! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes   I agree  Reminded me of used car Sales man. Very high pressure. 

Called them yesterday. There high pressure sales tactics sent red flags in every direction. I had some unkind words for the salesmen. Looked on the internet to make sure I made the right decision, and there are reports of them taking peoples money and not even attempting to locate their machines.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Vending-Locations/internet/Prime-Vending-Locations-All-Vending-Machine-LocatorsVending-Locating-Services-Fraudulent-1135418

I'm sorry mods for making you have to approve multiple posts on the same thread, but I'm just trying to protect the forum users from this extremely shady business. They are thieves. Nobody should be doing business with them (if you want to call a company stealing from you "business").

My advice to the original poster, is don't let them string you along until the time window runs out where you can file a complaint with your credit card company and get your money back. Get your money back NOW NOW NOW!

There should be a sticky saying don't do business with these people.

honor boxes are a lot cheaper to locate. That's ridiculous! Even in person is cheaper than that. 

• 4 weeks later...

I can't speak for you guys, but my experience with Prime Vending Locations was totally positive.  I paid them in advance to locate my three soda machines and five bulk candy "three headers".  The entire job took about a month, which was fine with me because I was in no hurry and wanted to put my machines in good places.

Yeah, they did send me to a couple of subpar locations, but when it's being done by phone, I guess that's to be expected.  Anyway, I did have the right to say No to any of the spots they sent me to, so that really didn't matter in the end.  I did get all of my machines placed in what, so far anyway, are great spots.  So overall, I think they did a good job for the money.  I am planning to pick up some more equipment in a couple of months and would definitely use them again as I don't have the time or desire to locate them myself.  Cheers to all!

After they assigned me a new locator, I immediately was sent over three locations.  Two I placed with no issues, the third I rejected.  One of the two should be pretty good (Mexican restaurant) and the other, we'll see.  What it came down to was being assigned a good locator.

I can't speak for you guys, but my experience with Prime Vending Locations was totally positive.  I paid them in advance to locate my three soda machines and five bulk candy "three headers".  The entire job took about a month, which was fine with me because I was in no hurry and wanted to put my machines in good places.

Yeah, they did send me to a couple of subpar locations, but when it's being done by phone, I guess that's to be expected.  Anyway, I did have the right to say No to any of the spots they sent me to, so that really didn't matter in the end.  I did get all of my machines placed in what, so far anyway, are great spots.  So overall, I think they did a good job for the money.  I am planning to pick up some more equipment in a couple of months and would definitely use them again as I don't have the time or desire to locate them myself.  Cheers to all!

Where are you located?

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Peter Milazzo, Owner of Prime Vending Locations.  This is a rebuttal to the complaints filed against my company.  It is very easy to just make accusations and not even provide any way for us to be able to resolve the issue.  Who knows?  These posts could easily being posted by a competitor of ours that is trying to smear us and that's much of the problem with the Internet.  Anyone can post anything they want on the Net and not have to back it up with a shred of evidence. 

Well in our defense, we invite anyone to check with the following references.  This is just a very small fraction of the folks that we have done an exemplary job for.  So unlike some people who just throw out accusations, here is some concrete evidence that anyone can check to see the quality of the work we've done.  Thank you!

We invite you to check our References of Satisfied Vendors.

(Please Be Aware Of the Time Zone You Are Calling Out Of Respect for Our Customers.)

MICKY LANDIS (Healthy Vendor) (513) 424-2881

MICHAEL GECEWICZ (Soda Vendor) (407) 310-6438

LOUIS KIRSCHENHOFFER (Combo Vendor) (561) 719-8145

CEDA AUSTERMAN (Soda Vendor) (480) 745-9418

MICHAEL HOUSTON   (Bulk Candy Vendor)   (310) 437 9473

FRANCISCO (ATM Vendor) (760) 429-5695

AVTAR SINGH (Combo Vendor) 661-330-7195

ROBERT CHARLEBOIS   (Bulk Charity Vendor)   (585) 730-9951

MIKE GREEN   (Soda Vendor) 562-587-2465

SUSAN LINTER     (Bulk Candy Vendor)   (818) 633-3883

FRANK ALFAREZ     (Vend Star owner)    (951) 398-9992

KENNETH DELAHANTY (Bulk Candy Vendor) (845) 893-1825

DROPSVENDING.COM (SCOTT) (815) 530-0027

My name is Peter Milazzo, Owner of Prime Vending Locations.  This is a rebuttal to the complaints filed against my company.  It is very easy to just make accusations and not even provide any way for us to be able to resolve the issue.  Who knows?  These posts could easily being posted by a competitor of ours that is trying to smear us and that's much of the problem with the Internet.  Anyone can post anything they want on the Net and not have to back it up with a shred of evidence. 

Kudos to you for coming on here to share your side of the story.

All stories have 2 sides and too often one company or the other doesn't bother to share their side of things.

One thing you mention in your post is that some complainants don't "provide any way for you to resolve the issues."

Well, this thread is your chance.  They are complaining in a public forum that provides you with a way to resolve the issues.

I would suggest if you really want to clear the issues brought up on this thread that you address them directly. Providing references neither explains what went wrong with specific customers on this thread or point out how their view of the situation is inaccurate.

Some of the people here expressing negative experiences with your company are NOT your competition. They are long-time members of this forum and in good standing with the Vendiscuss community. So there has to be something else going on there that maybe you can work out with them.

Again...welcome, good to have you here.

Absolutely, I'm with Sherlock. I'm deeply impressed that you're staking a claim to your reputation so publicly, and happen to have a new shipment of vending machines that are just aching to be located.

With that said, if you're open for business, would you mind if I placed an order and reported on the locating process here? As with other vendors, I've had some relatively great and not so great experiences with locators; however I can promise you that if good word gets out on this forum, you'll be flush with business in no time flat.

There's a huge demand for quality vending locators an almost no supply at the moment.

Absolutely, I'm with Sherlock. I'm deeply impressed that you're staking a claim to your reputation so publicly, and happen to have a new shipment of vending machines that are just aching to be located.

With that said, if you're open for business, would you mind if I placed an order and reported on the locating process here? As with other vendors, I've had some relatively great and not so great experiences with locators; however I can promise you that if good word gets out on this forum, you'll be flush with business in no time flat.

There's a huge demand for quality vending locators an almost no supply at the moment.

Sure.  Feel free to call us at (888) 307-1870 and be sure to mention Vend Discuss.  We'd love to be able to be of service!

Sure.  Feel free to call us at (888) 307-1870 and be sure to mention Vend Discuss.  We'd love to be able to be of service!

Sounds great! I'll be in touch on Monday if no one's around today (as I'm imagining no is during 4th of July weekend.)

I ordered a rack location 1st of may, they told me to pay 1/2 down but charged my card for the full amount.  I was able to get 1/2 back after making several calls.

About a week or so later the locator they assigned to me called and left a voice mail that he wasn't able to find me any locations and never would return any of my calls.

I called Peter back and he passed me off to Susan (which was a very nice lady) she said she would assign my job to her top locator "pam"

I told Pam I would be running that area route on a certain date (which gave her a few weeks), she called 2 days before hand and told me she need more time hadn't had time to do anything yet.

I told her fine - I would be going back on the 4th of July weekend which gave her lots of time.

I still haven't heard from her - So I called Peter a few minutes ago and request a refund for the money I had paid up front - he told me there are no refunds , ask for my email address, said he would check into it and hung up.

I would not ever recommend them to anyone here on the board.

Kudos to you for coming on here to share your side of the story.

All stories have 2 sides and too often one company or the other doesn't bother to share their side of things.

One thing you mention in your post is that some complainants don't "provide any way for you to resolve the issues."

Well, this thread is your chance.  They are complaining in a public forum that provides you with a way to resolve the issues.

I would suggest if you really want to clear the issues brought up on this thread that you address them directly. Providing references neither explains what went wrong with specific customers on this thread or point out how their view of the situation is inaccurate.

Some of the people here expressing negative experiences with your company are NOT your competition. They are long-time members of this forum and in good standing with the Vendiscuss community. So there has to be something else going on there that maybe you can work out with them.

Again...welcome, good to have you he

After looking at the ripoff report link that make cents had posted - the response he made here,  is same one he posts on all reports in ripoff

No refunds is all I need to hear.  I've noticed a pattern among poor locators of demanding 1) at least partial payment up front AND 2) no refunds.  

You can get away with one or the other but not both.  As a business if you really believe in the service you're providing then you never even think to develop a policy of no refunds.  It's not necessary.  

After looking at the ripoff report link that make cents had posted - the response he made here,  is same one he posts on all reports in ripoff

This is why I suggested Peter (Top Locator) address the complaints you and others had on this thread DIRECTLY. This thread has provided him what the rip-off report did not...a way to contact each other to resolve the problem. That would be simple via PM.

Maybe someone can post on here if they have heard from him in response to this thread.

IMO coming here and saying, "Vending Suzan loves us", "Gumball Gary is satisfied with our service", and "Soda Pop Sam recommends us highly" doesn't mean much if the locating company isn't addressing the complainants' problems specifically.

He states that complaints against his company might be generated by his competitors.

Isn't it just as likely that his references are his friends/family or paid shills? It can work both ways.

I never got a call back from Peter from this morning, so I called him back this evening and asked what the status was on getting a refund - said he forwarded my "file" over to steven but he was out of the office.  Ask him why Seven didn't call before hand - Peter said they was super busy.  Told Peter I would just call my bank in the morning - he started yelling and screaming at me - said if I had read the fine print - there are no refunds.  Ask what I would expect if they called every business and everyone said no - Told him I would expect a refund - made him even more mad - Told me, they don't get paid to find locations - just to call them.

Also called Pam (locator assigned to me) - she told me she thought I was going there on July 12th and hasn't done anything yet about finding a location, told me I should've called and reminded her.

I have been waiting 2 month now for a location - and according to Pam - she hasn't had time to do anything lately.

Last month - she had told me she needed more time - so I gave her the deadline of July 4th weekend

I am hoping my bank will work with me - because I don't think Prime Locators will do anything.

So from what I'm understanding is.....

people pay money to hopefully have someone make phone calls?:huh:??:huh:??:huh:?? 

I don't get this. I could never do that to anyone. That's just, well, LOL, I don't even know what to say! I can't wrap my mind around it! Here! Someone take my money, just TELL ME YOUR GOING TO MAYBE CALL SOME PLACES?

Isn't locating "finding locations"? I must have missed something?

Archived