What's been hot lately?

TWvend

Now that the official kickoff of the summer season is upon us with Memorial day weekend  , I was wondering what y'all were having good results with the past few months?

WOW I made a comment in a ford post about charity vending and it was deleted. And mission threatened sanctions if it was brought up in a new ford post. However the two above comments have been able to stand most of the day so far and have nothing to do with the current topic. My wife does read this forum and she ask why these comments are allowed

Now that the official kickoff of the summer season is upon us with Memorial day weekend , I was wondering what y'all were having good results with the past few months?

We are doing great with birth stone bears, bling teeth from cardinal, moustash mix one inch TNT, and black stone jewelry also TNT.

WOW I made a comment in a ford post about charity vending and it was deleted. And mission threatened sanctions if it was brought up in a new ford post. However the two above comments have been able to stand most of the day so far and have nothing to do with the current topic. My wife does read this forum and she ask why these comments are allowed

We are doing great with birth stone bears, bling teeth from cardinal, moustash mix one inch TNT, and black stone jewelry also TNT.

I thought that was inappropriate myself.

What do you charge for the 1" from TNT?

.50 but they have great prices you would be fine doing them at a quarter

I'm trying to break into .50 on places that have commission. I've worked with Vicki at TNT for years. Just trying to expand into the .50 market. 

I'm trying to break into .50 on places that have commission. I've worked with Vicki at TNT for years. Just trying to expand into the .50 market.

TNT would be a great place to get it. They have very good one inch and the prices are great. You do have to buy quick because they sell out fast. I think part of why they moved is so they can have more on hand product with the larger building.

I resemble that remark!

Archived