Here we go again. sighhhhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's why I can never find them any more  ;D  Me and my big mouth

I only buy one at a time, I do not want to hog all those good machines.  There is plenty to go around :)

• 3 weeks later...

The link is no longer active. Craigslist removed it. I've got a Seaga at my local police station I have been pouring money and time into for 2 weeks now. I can't get the stupid thing to turn the compressor deck on. Its a combo machine, I've replaced everything, even the compressor itself. The deck even comes on in relay test mode, but WILL NOT come on in sales mode. I'm ready to go after the control board next, but the PD is considering having my haul the thing to the nearest dump, and buying a refurbished AP LCM combo I have sitting instead. I hate combos to start with, but a SEAGA combo!!

We need to have pinned topics on the top of all the pages in this forum, that say "Don't buy machines made by Seaga, Joffemar, Genesis, or USI." That way, people don't have to browse past topics to find which machines NOT to buy.

If somebody finds an active link or a picture of that new machine, please post it again. I want to know what the latest manufacturing disaster looks like from Seaga, so I can warn my customers against it.

I have a (cough cough) couple of seagas with the same problem. Fixed it by replacing the relays with a three in one relay, north americian made and reilable as hell.

Archived