The Gravy Lounge

T BIRD

No, you are not alone. I rearranged many of my 4-6 head racks into 2-3 head stands and they have yielded more than 12 turns per day/per head. This is slightly below my average location per/day average but that is OK with me as I wanted to pull the racks in to better place them within better revenue spots.

Can I join the club? Do I need to send 'proof' that I am worthy?

Pura Vida,

Jefff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you are not alone. I rearranged many of my 4-6 head racks into 2-3 head stands and they have yielded more than 12 turns per day/per head. This is slightly below my average location per/day average but that is OK with me as I wanted to pull the racks in to better place them within better revenue spots.

Can I join the club? Do I need to send 'proof' that I am worthy?

Pura Vida,

Jefff

Sorry Jeff............I did not see this post earlier.  All I need to know is do you have any double head or triple head machines doing at least $50 per month total on a regular basis?

Yes Johnny, 9 doubles averaging between 9 and 13 turns per day. 4 triples over 11 TPD. One of those doing a whopping average of 38 turns per day. I may have to put in an additional double so I don't have to service it so often. All are quarter equivalent vends.

Pura Vida,

Jeff

Yes Johnny, 9 doubles averaging between 9 and 13 turns per day. 4 triples over 11 TPD. One of those doing a whopping average of 38 turns per day. I may have to put in an additional double so I don't have to service it so often. All are quarter equivalent vends.

Pura Vida,

Jeff

You're in brotha.  Welcome to The Gravy Lounge.  As soon as I get your assigned number attached to your signature, you may enter our lounge and have fun.  Just watch out for Kelly.  He seems to be drinking too much lately and he is hogging all the best couches for himself and ' friends '...........lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I am ready for the gravy lounge :)

Have a yogurt shop that does around 55-65 per month,  a day care center that is doing over 60 per month now and a pizza place doing about the same.

hey there hillbilly -

I changed out the product to M&M milk choc, Hot Tam and skittles and sales went way up from there.

Mostly the M&M and skittles I am having to go by there twice a month now and refill the machine.

I have a XYZ triplehead there.  it is both employess and the kids that get product from the machine. 

Well I am ready for the gravy lounge :)

Have a yogurt shop that does around 55-65 per month,  a day care center that is doing over 60 per month now and a pizza place doing about the same.

Way to go amc!!  We will get you hooked up with a signature!  Then you can enjoy the lounge brotha!

Hey T-Bird,  I had to stops on my route that did over $50 this past month.  A pizza place ($54.23) and a Mexican restaurant ($58.07).  Is this good enough to get me in to the gang?

I have a Chinese restaurant doing $52 and a Mexican Restaurant  $65.50.

Both have doubles in them.

If stickers/tattoos count -- I also have a 3 column flat vend machine pulling 70-80 ea month at a pizza place.

Did the requirements change for hanging out in the GL?  I thought my 2 $50+ stops would get me into the club.  I was hoping to get my own stool like Norm on Cheers...

Did the requirements change for hanging out in the GL?  I thought my 2 $50+ stops would get me into the club.  I was hoping to get my own stool like Norm on Cheers...

I'm with you Jeremy.

We should start are own club.

We can call it the "Grayvee Lounge".

B)

Archived