The Gravy Lounge

T BIRD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 locations that do over $50.00 per month or 1 that does over $100.00 per month.

You also have to find the password in Tbirds old posts and know the secret handshake.

Hey Johnny. Can I come in?

I got a construction company averaging 60.60 per month and the roof truss plant is doing 64.50.

Hillbilly

Mmmmmm......gravy!  Awesome job, Hillbilly!

I've been peeking through the keyhole and it looks pretty fun in there.

Hey T-Bird,  I had to stops on my route that did over $50 this past month.  A pizza place ($54.23) and a Mexican restaurant ($58.07).  Is this good enough to get me in to the gang?

Jeremy......sorry for the late response.  Is this a one time one month thing?  Or do these 2 locations average 50 and over per month?

2 locations that do over $50.00 per month or 1 that does over $100.00 per month.

You also have to find the password in Tbirds old posts and know the secret handshake.

Hillbilly.......is this a one month thing or do these 2 locations average 50 and over buddy?

so what are the requirements to get in?

Two locations that average 50 bucks and over per month.  ( not a one month thing )

I can see from the line forming outside the lounge that we will need more snacks, soda, dancing women ( and men when we have a woman member.....lol ) and another soft couch!!

I just went back to the Mexican restaurant, and it had $29.57 in it after 12 days since the last service,  I also serviced my Carrabas yesterday because it was empty in one of the selections.  It had $45 in it after only 10 days.  And I have a huge daycare that had $30.25 in it after being there only 15 days,  how many months are you requiring they do $50, mighty bouncer of the Gravy Lounge?

I just went back to the Mexican restaurant, and it had $29.57 in it after 12 days since the last service,  I also serviced my Carrabas yesterday because it was empty in one of the selections.  It had $45 in it after only 10 days.  And I have a huge daycare that had $30.25 in it after being there only 15 days,  how many months are you requiring they do $50, mighty bouncer of the Gravy Lounge?

lol...............Let's give it a couple of more months there brotha.

• 2 months later...

Hey Hillbilly, I heard there was just passed an emergency immigration clause passed that afforded amnesty of all those who were here lurking in the Lounge full membership. Run down to the Vendiscuss office first thing in the morning to pick up your quarter card.

Welcome to Pair-A-Dice. You are welcome to the front of the bus.

Just kidding...now get your golpher off our bus. LOL!!

• 3 months later...

Hey John I'm still waiting for my Gravy Lounge #

??  I am confused Rick.  You have 2 spots doing $50 or better every month?  I dont see it mentioned on this thread.

Hey Gravy Loungers!

I have added a password protected chat area just for you! Click on the "Chatrooms" button on the menu bar at the bottom of the page. You'll see the Gravy Lounge chat room on the list.

PM T Bird or myself for the password. Only gravy loungers allowed!  ;)

Archived