The Gravy Lounge

T BIRD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chat room is up. You should see the chatroom icon in the bar across the bottom. If you don't see it you may have to clear your cache.

Here is what you are looking for...

post-1-0-36229400-1298169680_thumb.png

GL'ers get your password for the GL chatroom from myself or John.

• 2 weeks later...

The chat room is up. You should see the chatroom icon in the bar across the bottom. If you don't see it you may have to clear your cache.

Here is what you are looking for...

post-1-0-36229400-1298169680_thumb.png

GL'ers get your password for the GL chatroom from myself or John.

The new GL icons look great! My top bulk location is grossing $250 a month now, and I have 5 spots that will keep me in the Gravy, if I ever get kicked from one. That top spot was found by Eddie's guys for me BTW.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I its been a over a year since I joined vendiscuss, and I wanted to let you know of my progress, I am now in Vending full time! With the company name: DPB Vending (D)ennis (P)lan (B ) - Vending

I have 149 locations an over 340 heads on location. I will post some pictures and write the whole storie one of these days. For now, I come to claim my trophy.

I have several spots that live up to the 100US$ a month. A tripe at a konya kebab place: 150 pr. mont. and 5 more locations with Meridan Beaver Gumball machines: 1 Bazar, 2 mini markets, 2 locations at a mall (shoe store + flowers shop). These have all been veryfied within the last month.

:0)

Wow, very good job. How are the Chinese made machines that you first bought holding up? I know (from the net) a vendor in Germany, but you are the first from Denmark I've talked with.

Do you sell candy, gum and toys?? If toys, have you tried selling 'high value' items for 5 or 10 Kroner?? We are stuck with 25 cents being the highest value coin in real circulation here, and another 20 years of even modest inflation will put most of us out of business unless the dollar bill is replaced with a coin.

Congratulations, that is a lot of progress for a little more than a year.

Jerry

Cadena Vending

Wow, very good job. How are the Chinese made machines that you first bought holding up? I know (from the net) a vendor in Germany, but you are the first from Denmark I've talked with.

Do you sell candy, gum and toys?? If toys, have you tried selling 'high value' items for 5 or 10 Kroner?? We are stuck with 25 cents being the highest value coin in real circulation here, and another 20 years of even modest inflation will put most of us out of business unless the dollar bill is replaced with a coin.

Congratulations, that is a lot of progress for a little more than a year.

Jerry

Cadena Vending

Hi Jerry,

Pretty good, I have some minor issues, the gumball wheel brakes some times, the skrue in the coin mechanism sometimes gets losened. Other than that, they have proven to be acceptable at a 1/4 of the price of a Beaver, its worth it at those average locations. Its funny you mentioned "high value" items, I just received 12 toys vending machines, they are somewhat a rip off of the TOMY GACHA capsule vending machine. I not allowed to buy TOMY or Ban Dai machines, but they will do the trick. Starting at 10 DKK(2 US$) pr. item, I am starting of with different items such as Hello Kitty etc. from IDEAvending.com

Also the tendency here is to move to the 5 kr. coin for vending candy, but we have heavy tax on the candy/gas/well everything. The tax pr. kilo of candy/gum is 3.5-4 US$. alone. But I cant complain, it starting to look good. Really excited about the toys. How is Bouncingballs preforming over there?

We do not use 27 mm balls because of the choking hazard. Most of the 32 mm balls are part of an overall mix, and usually the hallow plastic kind, not the solid 'super ball' kind. We tried 45 and 49 mm bouncing balls but never had a good response. Shipping (solid balls are heavy) costs are very expensive for us, we (West Texas) are more than 700 kilometers from the nearest city of >1 million population.

I see IDEAvending sells oak leaf gum and candy. We have had very good luck with the 850 count special gum mix, Oak Leaf item 4059. I was surprised when I did not see any soccer / football merchandise in their website. Our NFL stickers / merchandise are always one of the top sellers.

The strength of the Tomy style capsule machine is their 'merchandising', using the top to display the items under the clear dome. Hello Kitty is not quite as 'hot' as it was a few years ago, but still has a loyal following here.

• 2 weeks later...

Youre in Dennis. Congrats! Great job! I will let the ' fearless leader '

know.

Thanks, yesterday I serviced a machine in a shopping mall (a triple), and I almost started shaking when I saw it. There were about 160 $ for 1 month. That was a great day.

Thanks T-Bird.

Dennis

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what are requirements and how join gravy lounge & TVF ?

U need two locations doing at least 50 bucks per month consistently. ( double or triple )

Johnny, I need to be removed from the "Gravy Lounge" as I have converted all my single, double and triple "gravy" locations to racks.

Oh..........

DPNVC............... Dave has qualified to be a member of the Gravy Lounge. Congrats Dave!! You will love the " Lounge " Dave!! All you can eat and drink, whenever you want!! Its even better now that Kelly the Gavone has backed out. He was eating and drinking everything in sight!shocked.giflaugh.gif

DPNVC............... Dave has qualified to be a member of the Gravy Lounge. Congrats Dave!! You will love the " Lounge " Dave!! All you can eat and drink, whenever you want!! Its even better now that Kelly the Gavone has backed out. He was eating and drinking everything in sight!shocked.giflaugh.gif

Gavone- I had to look that word up T-Bird!

Congrats to Dave on your membership to the gravy lounge!

What did it say ?rolleyes.gif

Gavone- I had to look that word up T-Bird!

Congrats to Dave on your membership to the gravy lounge!

What's the meaning RG??rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Its even better now that Kelly the Gavone has backed out.

Gavone - (1) An Italian-American word originally meaning an ill-mannered, unkempt pig-man. (2) A phony or embarrassment to himself or others.

Wow, who's got the popcorn!

LOL......That comment doesn't carry much weight coming from a "salesman" trying to sell something "new and exciting" that has been around for years. I'm guessing his next great invention is going to be a wheel. Can't wait until the countdown begins...this will be so exciting.kiss.gif

Brotha Kelly...........I was just havin' some fun with the Gravy Lounge and the food and drink there. Come on man, you can smile and chuckle

abit no? cheesy.gifcool.gifsmiley.gifgrin.gifazn.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Archived