Vendo 721 - Red Bull

elvin

I have a Vendo 721 live display. I had Rockstar, but everyone wanted RedBull, so I bit the bullet. Everything was fine, then today I stopped by to check the machine. There was a redbull hanging from the auger in the 1st position. (3 deep). Took everything out, made sure the auger turned appropriately, loaded 6 to test, vended perfect. Loaded the rest in, test vended, and again the 1st position can caught up in the auger, and the shim that is attached to the auger punctured it.

Backspacer is in the #5 position, shim is downward facing. Is this a weight issue of the cans, improper alignment, or something else?

It seems to be fine with 9 cans, so that is how I left it.

There is a special shim kit required to run Red Bull 8.4 oz cans in any machine, even the V21 series.  If you don't have the kit installed you will have problems like what you're experiencing.  If you have the kit installed, go through the instructions and confirm that it's installed properly.  Also check that no tabs from neighboring column spacers are sticking into the Red Bull column, causing the punctures.

If you need the kit you can PM me.

Archived