Entervending Twister

shepherdsflock

I know that Mjacks has a Twister machine, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any of these machines on their routes. I've been thinking about buying one for a few months but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because it just seems like nobody uses them. And if nobody uses them, there must be a reason. Could anybody give firsthand experiences with this machine?

I know that Mjacks has a Twister machine, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any of these machines on their routes. I've been thinking about buying one for a few months but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because it just seems like nobody uses them. And if nobody uses them, there must be a reason. Could anybody give firsthand experiences with this machine?

I have not bought any yet but plan to. Interactive bb are very good over all. We have just been to busy to even think about it. The machine is not overly expensive and they run deals here sometimes

I've often wondered how the twister would compare to something like a sportsblaster in sales.

I run several blasters and they do GREAT.

For my money, I have a hard time going with the twister over a sportsblaster.

The twisters I've seen seem to be aimed at younger customers.

The "steering wheel" is rather low to the ground.

The pinball theme of a blaster with the added incentive to try to win an extra ball likely results in more repeat players, too.

I could be off base with my assessment of the twisters I've seen.

I don't own any but shared several locations with a vendor who was using an identical machine in the past.

Archived