Drink machine dispensing wrong drink

I noticed today after fixing a coin jam problem with my royal 804 drink machine, that the machine is dispensing the wrong drink for the lemonad selection. For example, if I choose lemonade, it will dispense a lemonade as chosen, however if I choose lemonade again, it will dispense an orange drink from a totally different column. I repeated this a few times, and the same thing happened, first choice would be lemonade as chosen, and then orange would come out for second choice instead of lemonade as chosen. I checked the space o sales and it was set properly. What else could be causing this problem?

Also, a few days ago, the mellow yellow selection was dispensing two drinks instead of one. I talked to AZ VENDOR about this situation and he stAted to adjust the delivery chute sensor, which I will do on tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know in case ths situation goes hand in hand with the double dispensing.

You have the buttons tied together most likely.. It will be under STS or Space to Sells. You need to check them and I can't tell you without being in front of vendor. Oh and make sure not to let anyone (phone) interrupt you because you will loose your focus and have to start all over again   :o  :o  :o

This problem is definitely a STS programming issue even though you don't think it is. You have either filled it differently than you thought it was programmed or you have a different STS option chosen than you thought you chose.

I checked the columns based off of the space to sales (SPS) option and It is properly set. Maybe I need to reset the (SPS). I will check the orange drink column tomorrow as well to see if it vends lemonade instead of orange as it should.

Make sure you remember that columns 1 - 6 are the front columns right to left and columns 7 - 12 are the rear columns right to left. Many people don't realize that and then STS doesn't work as they expect.

Enter your menu and go past the password.  Move to STS and enter it.  The first display will be your current option selected, OPT x, I believe.  If it isn't a 2 (your chosen option) then you don't have the #2 option selected.  If you instead see CSTS, then you have a custom STS programmed into the machine and you either need to modify it, change it to what you want the custom STS to be, or enter the option number of the pre-programmed STS options that you want to use. 

If you properly save a new STS option number and the machine just won't vend the columns correctly, that means you have a bad logic board.  To know this you would have to try a couple of different STS options just to make sure it's really a board problem.

Archived