Micro Popcorn and Lays Chips (plain potato)

MSVending

Micro popcorn is hit and miss. Hotels like it and offices that are open for all to smell the aroma do very well. Lays regular are great for kids and older folks that like just a plain old chip. Friday's for me do real well when I fist put them in, then they drag down to nothing. I pull them out for a while, then put them back and they take off again. You'd think with the bacon craze going on they would be the #1 snack. LoL

What has the response been to micro popcorn? Our response has been one per stocking. And, Lays plain chips have been selling at "0" of late. Thoughts? Fridays Potato Skins has been overwhelming.

I can't sell any of them - people find the Fridays on the small side compared to my other LLS items.  I buy the combo packs with the regular Lays as they sell very slowly - can't justify the case lots anymore.

Once or twice a year I go somewhere and smell microwave popcorn for a service call or two, or I get a request for it. I buy a box and put some in machines all over my route. If I'm lucky i'll sell a package, maybe two in two months. I pull it out and we eat it up ourselves. This is gone on for years. I doubt that I have sold an entire box combined sales in ten years. It's a good thing we like popcorn.

Once or twice a year I go somewhere and smell microwave popcorn for a service call or two, or I get a request for it. I buy a box and put some in machines all over my route. If I'm lucky i'll sell a package, maybe two in two months. I pull it out and we eat it up ourselves. This is gone on for years. I doubt that I have sold an entire box combined sales in ten years. It's a good thing we like popcorn.

Hahaha, me too. My kids love micro popcorn. I tell people that the packages where not meant to be up on edge as it causes all the "butter" to run out.

Hahaha, me too. My kids love micro popcorn. I tell people that the packages where not meant to be up on edge as it causes all the "butter" to run out.

It does get messy.

Archived