Good machine?

Firetad4

The 3076 is a SM6 machine with a yellow credit display. $400 is a good price if it's in good condition. It might have a Maka bill validator which you will want to upgrade to a Coinco when the Maka dies (if a Coinco can be mounted). I have seen some USI models where only a Maka can be mounted so then you have to rebuild the Maka, but hopefully you'll be able to fit a Coinco when it's needed.

Let me know if you need any parts for it.

The 3076 is a SM6 machine with a yellow credit display. $400 is a good price if it's in good condition. It might have a Maka bill validator which you will want to upgrade to a Coinco when the Maka dies (if a Coinco can be mounted). I have seen some USI models where only a Maka can be mounted so then you have to rebuild the Maka, but hopefully you'll be able to fit a Coinco when it's needed.

Let me know if you need any parts for it.

I wonder if you can install a validator bracket into these machines so that you can mount a modern style validator.  There might not be enough space to do it but it would be worth a shot.  By the way, unless I am mistaken, I have seen few MAKA validators that had a modern bezel that mounted just like a normal mars/coinco.  I forget where I saw it... may have been in my dreams.

I wonder if you can install a validator bracket into these machines so that you can mount a modern style validator.  There might not be enough space to do it but it would be worth a shot.  By the way, unless I am mistaken, I have seen few MAKA validators that had a modern bezel that mounted just like a normal mars/coinco.  I forget where I saw it... may have been in my dreams.

It's not pretty, and there are gaps, but I've seen it done.

Archived