Narco 5591 product leaning on glass not falling

matthew0582

I know this has been talked about before but i cant find it. Im vending muscle milk and cant get the product to fall straight down.

These machines need to be perfectly level or products will hang up on the glass,  Check your level and then maybe try that product on a different shelf.

machine is level, I have tried it on every shelf almost and removed the stabilizer to see if that would help. I think because its in a cardboard its not gonna vend correct.

Sounds like there physically is not enough space for a square product to clear the glass and drop.  The 5591 is already upgraded as much as it can be compared to some of the earlier drop style Bevmaxes so you may need to opt for a different item.

You have to use a special spacer for the 14 oz muscle milk, but that's for the plastic bottle. The tetra pak cardboard container won't vend. The problem isn't the stabilizers and you need to put those back on.

Level it again this time put the level on the glass and adjust the legs so the glass is plum. Do both the left and right sides of the glass. Turn the level on its side press it against hinged side of the glass adjust for plum again.

Then recheck all 3 should be plum at the same time with all 4 legs of the machine on the ground.

Walta

Archived