Usi model 3015, reliable ?

Given that the original OP was regarding a USI 3015, at this point I'd say we're all pretty much confused  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I was waiting for that... 

Given that this topic involved you... it was bound to go off topic sooner rather than later!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Usi model 3015, reliable ?

The answer is yes. But there are better choices for the same money you would spend on one....

Thank you for summing that up Roger, my thoughts exactly.  A thousand bucks is way too much to spend on a 30 year old machine - I don't care how pretty it looks.

Guys I just missed out on a crane national 157 5 wide at 500 bucks . I don't know how I missed the ad but someone best me to it.

I think I'll offer the 500-700 for the lcm3

They are single coils but a local company says they can make them into double coils for 100 per coil.

I'm still kicking myself for missing that crane national 157:(

Guys I just missed out on a crane national 157 5 wide at 500 bucks . I don't know how I missed the ad but someone best me to it.

They are single coils but a local company says they can make them into double coils for 100 per coil.

Keep checking, you'll spot one soon.  When relying on Craigslist for used machines it's almost necessary to have a place to clean the machine up before placing it.  Most of us have a pair of machines on hand ready for deployment as you can't always find what you want fast enough if you get a new account.

Don't get too hung up on the double coils - sure they're nice but a single coil system with product pushers strategically placed will work well also.  Ninety percent of all my machines use the single coils and I rarely have a snag.

Don't get too hung up on the double coils - sure they're nice but a single coil system with product pushers strategically placed will work well also. Ninety percent of all my machines use the single coils and I rarely have a snag.

I will note though that if the only difference between two used machines of the same model is an extra $200 for the dual coil, I would spend the extra $200 every time. That only happens during resale. To upgrade isn't cost effective.

Archived