Newbie Need Help

koversho

Hello,  I have a location to put a machine, but im new and want to start off right.   Any help would greatlyy help.  My location is inside a 15,000sq cheerleading gym.  100+ weeklky.  During the summer months its twice as much.  I want to be able to do bottle (ex. gatoroade,powerade) and well as chips and cany in one machine.

I personally would just start off with a full size drink machine like a 501E and no snacks. Monitor your sales for about three months. If you have good success then start looking into snack options. The only reason I say that is because I've had gymnastic/dance accounts and they didn't do much volume even though there was a lot of traffic in and out of the place. That's just from my personal experience. You may be fine with drinks and snacks. Good luck.

Hello,  I have a location to put a machine, but im new and want to start off right.   Any help would greatlyy help.  My location is inside a 15,000sq cheerleading gym.  100+ weeklky.  During the summer months its twice as much.  I want to be able to do bottle (ex. gatoroade,powerade) and well as chips and cany in one machine.

Try and avoid placing any combo machine there - if the location is any good you'll work yourself to death keeping it stocked.  I'd prefer to go Candyman's route and just put a good bottle machine in there until you know how much they'll actually use it.  If it does a good volume ($400 a month or more) then you'd be wise to add the snack machine.

Thanks fellas, very much. Im going to look into just the drink machine. I mistakenly gave the incorrect number above . They Gym receives 100+ girls daily. And that's a slow day. This is not counting the parents that's there as well. Summer time is double as many girls because of camps. They currently sell snacks and drinks but wants a easy way for the girls to get items.

Do you have any suggestions on the best place to buy a machine? Thanks guys your help has been valuable

Where are you?  Shipping machines a thousand miles gets expensive  ;D

There is a place in Ft Worth/ Dallas, but their to darn expensive!

Places in north Houston will sell you a decent machine if your willing to travel to go get. But will ship if your willing to pay shipping.

Like moondawg says look on craigslist.

http://houston.craigslist.org/bfd/4910713964.html

cajun

Archived