Candy Machine Labels

nippy31

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The WD40 worked good. It got the label off, but htere still is a bit of residue where the label was. I don't want to put any labels on my machines. Unless the remove easily. We bought 31 machines that had labels on them. The only problem is that there is every kind o label imaginable on them like, Peanut MM, regular MM, Mike n Ike, Hot Tamale, Peanut, Cashew, Skittles, Runts, Gum etc. I want to keep my candy down between 3 and 5 selections.

I'd suggest Rubbing Alcohol or Lighter Fluid (the type made for Zippo’s not grills) to remove the WD-40 residue. Or good old elbow grease works.

nippy31 wrote:

The WD40 worked good. It got the label off, but htere still is a bit of residue where the label was. I don't want to put any labels on my machines. Unless the remove easily. We bought 31 machines that had labels on them. The only problem is that there is every kind o label imaginable on them like, Peanut MM, regular MM, Mike n Ike, Hot Tamale, Peanut, Cashew, Skittles, Runts, Gum etc. I want to keep my candy down between 3 and 5 selections.

• 1 month later...

I tried to add a picture but it was to large for this post.

The labels that I have on all my machines. These are older ones. The newer ones have a discription of the product and the tag line, "Turn Slowly for a Maximum Portion"

I have a local printer that does them when ever I need them. They are plasic static cling labels that I can remove and replace when ever I need too.

Gary

Westcoast-vend.com

I get my static cling labels from this website, they use to be 50 cents but increased their price to 60 cents a few days ago.

http://www.diamond-vending.com/Labels.htm

Shipping is free if you order over a certain amount and they ship them out pretty quickly.

I ordered from here the other day also.

I tried to add a picture but it was to large for this post.

The labels that I have on all my machines. These are older ones. The newer ones have a discription of the product and the tag line, "Turn Slowly for a Maximum Portion"

I have a local printer that does them when ever I need them. They are plasic static cling labels that I can remove and replace when ever I need too.

Gary

Westcoast-vend.com

Photo attached Gary.

Thanks,

Steve

That's very kewl!  You might want to make color copies on your home printer.  I would think that they would give you better support than just with the flimsy bag plastic.  Or maybe scan it and print it on to a clear label and stick it on the outside.

Hey Guys,

This is a pic of one of my 1800 machines. I used packing tape to laminate the labels and also to stick them in the canister. If there is any leftover "glue" when you remove the labels all you have to do is take some more tape and pull it off it will stick to the tape and come right off the globe / canister. It looks OK ............. (OH maybe you guys don't think it looks good, OK well in my opinion it looks OK):D

Anyway the Skittles label came from a "fun size" pack I have a few more "fun size" packs of other candies. They are a great size for a label and the clear packing tape works well to get them on the machine......

No, no static cling but I leave a 1/8 inch or so edge around the decal and use that to stick it to the globe / canister. It works well and you can easily work out any wrinkles or air pockets and get a smooth clear edge. I started making my own labels years ago when I used to have a small route. If you experiment a little you can come up with some cool stuff. I think it looks better than a cut out piece of paper with scotch tape (sometimes installed crooked) that I've seen. Hope this helps anyone who is or is interested in making their own labels. I also printed out some Hallenbeck Family Vending "For service call: " labels in colors that match the machines and "laminated them and taped them to the back of the machine (Looks great.)

Does anyone happen to have one for Cat Eyes Gumballs. My case did not come with any product cards. All the other cases have come with 2 product cards and I have scanned them just in case I ever need to reduce or print extras. I tried to email them and they have not responded after 4 days.