FSI 3039 Snack Machine Bill Validator

The hard part is getting a bracket. Your best bet (in my opinion) is letting AZVendor hook you up with every part you need. USI machines of that era were typically setup for MAKAs only and there aren't many parts made for upgrades out there.

We need to see a photo of the front of the door to see the type of bezel you have.  There is one case where nothing fits but another Maka though yours looks like it's not that style door.  A Coinco will fit if you have a full face bezel and they you'll need an interconnect harness as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I ordered replacement Bill validator Since it was only pulling in dollar about halfway in addition to ordering replacement coin mech since it kept spitting out coins frequently. The replacement parts came from AZ Vendor. Well I installed both coin mech and dollar bill Validator and when I plugged machine back in it is reading use correct change only and then machine freezes up about 30 seconds later. The service mode want work and machine will not accept coins or dollars. With this in mind I unplugged machine and connected old coin mech back in and same problem exists. Then I disconnected old coin mech and did not connect either coin mech to machine and machine works fine with service mode operating as it should and machine did not freeze up. Any thoughts on problem. Seems as if the coin mech connection on board is malfunctioning which could have caused coin mech to spit out coins frequently.

Archived