Savamco 1462

BBVendors

Hi everyone. My company has the opportunity to buy assets of a smaller company in our market that went out if business. The assets consist of some Dixie Narcos, a few refurbed APs, and some Savamco 1462s. I'm very familiar with the DNs and APs but have very little knowledge of the Savamcos. I do know they are ideal for smaller accounts where volume is low and space might be limited. What I'm wondering about is the value, reliability, and availability of parts. Anyone have any experience with these vendors? Honest opinions please whether good or bad. Don't sugar coat it.

The Savamcos haven't been suported for many years now and they were only regionally distributed. While you might find lots of them in your area there aren't parts available so you'll have to caniballize machines to keep others running. For these reasons I wouldn't put any value on them in this deal. They should be considered throw-ins only.

Hi everyone. My company has the opportunity to buy assets of a smaller company in our market that went out if business. The assets consist of some Dixie Narcos, a few refurbed APs, and some Savamco 1462s. I'm very familiar with the DNs and APs but have very little knowledge of the Savamcos. I do know they are ideal for smaller accounts where volume is low and space might be limited. What I'm wondering about is the value, reliability, and availability of parts. Anyone have any experience with these vendors? Honest opinions please whether good or bad. Don't sugar coat it.

I doubt you'll have anybody sugar coating Savamcos around here - they're apparently the US version of Antares machines.

That's an option as well. If we pull the trigger and decide to buy them I will definitely inspect them and possibly put them out on location. We have quite a few accounts we could use them for.

Archived