Vendo 511 v max

nrod7

The individual I bought this Vendo 511 v-max from works on the location.  I was having an issue with the 16 oz monsters jackpotting (2 at 

a time)  He says that happens when the customer briefly/quickly presses the select button instead of holding the button down,  Is there 

a fix for this problem?  The first guy presses quickly, no product,   the 2nd guy gets two monsters.

I also could use the specifics on the set up for 16 oz monsters in the 511.  This could be the issue.  The instructions for 16 oz Full

Throttles,  I attempted to set up, but either I have the wrong shim, wrong info,  I could not figure out how to move side shim spacer to side

spacer location #1.

Someone please give me the best way to level the machine.  I have the channel locks and a magnetic side level.  Outer door will not close without a fight.

Thanks,

nrod7

The V511 is not a V-max but rather a Univendor 2.  The motors have two switches on them and the problem you're describing means the columns that do that have bad motor switches on them.  The proper setup for 16 oz cans is one grey clip on the gage bar in position 1 and the gage bar located in position 2.  The column needs a can shim with the motor cam set to number 2 and the rear spacer is in position 4.  The proper can shim will locate itself in the proper holes. 

I believe I gave the proper leveling technique to you before.  Use a small torpedo level on the edges of the cabinet, not on the door.  Check level on either side and either the front or back.  Adjust the leg levelers as needed.  Once that's done then if the T-handle stud won't engage the lock nut (it should be a Quicker Lock or Slam Nut) then you might need to adjust the position of the lock nut bracket.  In any event, after the cabinet is level the door should also look straight and level when closed.  If it's not then you might have a loose hinge or the door was somehow installed with the hinges set wrong.  Another way you can check the door is to look at the height of the threaded stud in relation to the Quicker Lock.  They should be level with each other.  You can also look down from the top of the door and check that the stud seems to be close to where the Quicker Lock is as the door closes.

Let me know if you need any parts for this.

If the machine is not too full you should be able to tilt it back just enough to put the handle of a screwdriver under the side you want to adjust.  Lay the screwdriver down there first so you can carefully slide it in when you tip it.

Archived