Suggestions finding a bill validator

Brian Gagne

Welcome Brian Gage.

AZVendor is the best person to contact on replacing your Maka.

He can supply you with a upgraded bill validator and proper harness, he needs make and model of machine to help you.

cajun

Hi Brian.  Welcome to the forum.  As Cajun said, you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom with the make and model number of your machine.  It would be most helpful if you could also send me photos of the harness connectors, validator mount and a photo of the front so I can see what size mask is protruding from the door.

Is there a sub forum for guys that are parting out their machines or if anyone sells parts? Just curious.

Because I have to order a condensor fan/motor for a USI 3521, one just went out on me...anyone have an extra lying around or parting out a machine?

P.S. I hope I didn't hijack the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a replacement condensing fan motor.  This is the fan motor that blows out the back of the cabinet to be certain you are asking about the correct fan.

You can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a replacement condensing fan motor. This is the fan motor that blows out the back of the cabinet to be certain you are asking about the correct fan.

It's the fan/motor that circulates the cold from the condensor coils. I will email you the photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Archived