850ct or 1080ct gum

Candyguy

Use the riser and it won't. Rocket wheel is for 1430 and 1900ct.

Thanks Hillbilly. I even told oak I have the riser in it and they still claim it will do 2 every 4 vends. I'm just curious if this is really not the case, why is oak telling people this? I'm not trying to call out oak, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the proper vend setup for 1080 if all my machines are setup for 850.

Thanks Hillbilly. I even told oak I have the riser in it and they still claim it will do 2 every 4 vends. I'm just curious if this is really not the case, why is oak telling people this? I'm not trying to call out oak, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the proper vend setup for 1080 if all my machines are setup for 850.

I spoke with Rodney on the phone about this this evening. Here is my explanation. There are 27 teeth on an Oak wheel. There are 9 teeth on the gear or sprocket on the back of the mech. 3 holes for gumballs. So every 3 turns it will come back to the starting position. Now.....the gear on the back of the mech has one tooth that is marked by a hump or a dot. This tooth must be pointing straight up into the gumball wheel when the handle is in the resting position. The gear will fit on the end of the handle 4 different ways but in only one position will the timing tooth be pointed straight up. The other 3 positions are incorrect and what happens is every third turn of the mech the gears will bind and jump a tooth. The resulting jump of the teeth will result in either a misvend or 2 gumballs going through the wheel.

Hope this helps.

The good news is w are only talking about two cents even if it did vend two, and it will make the machine more popular. I vend 1430 ct all day long and don't miss any sleep if two come out once in a while because I don't have to go back to service it twice as long and my time it's way more valuable than a few gumballs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The good news is w are only talking about two cents even if it did vend two, and it will make the machine more popular. I vend 1430 ct all day long and don't miss any sleep if two come out once in a while because I don't have to go back to service it twice as long and my time it's way more valuable than a few gumballs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived