I am looking for a custom vending machine to vend product of different sizes, like toys. When I call the vending machine machine suppliers their custom vending machine means the label and the skin on the vending machine will be customized. But I am looking for a machine where I can keep boxes of different size and vend it.

Please help if you know any manufacturer or if you have any idea to get this achieved.

I am looking for a custom vending machine to vend product of different sizes, like toys. When I call the vending machine machine suppliers their custom vending machine means the label and the skin on the vending machine will be customized. But I am looking for a machine where I can keep boxes of different size and vend it.

Please help if you know any manufacturer or if you have any idea to get this achieved.

It sounds like you need to use a dual spiral, glass front snack machine for that.

Fastenall makes machines that vend industrial supplies like gloves, safety glasses and small tools for large mfg. faciities.  Not sure if that's what you're looking for but I think they have Wittern actually make the machines for them.

I think I have figured the attachment. Also I changed my profile picture with the outline picture.

I am looking something like the one in the picture above. It should be no more than 3 feet tall and should be able to hold/vend boxes of different sizes.

Archived