Stolen Honor Box

I went to swap out one of my Mint boxes over the weekend and they said that a blond hair girl came in and got it and said she was moving it to another location. I need to check my other boxes in the area and tell them that if anybody tries to pick them up to call me, my number is on the boxes to verify. Hope it was only one.

that sucks! if it makes you feel any better, ive had the same thing happen, and ive also had the same concern. ive had boxes ripped open right on the counter at the location, and ive had locations tell me, "oh so and so picked it up, they said the fundraiser is over." 

in my experience, its a isolated event. at one point i was so worried that someone was following my route and going to rob me blind, but then i realized that even using a program to keep track of all my locations, i cant even keep track of all of them! 

i hope this was a isolated event, but if i was in your shoes, and i have been, i wouldnt worry about it to much :-).

I never put boxes back when the box would "disappear."  I would assume that 99% of the time, it was someone who worked there, and they would rather just pretend like someone else did it so they don't "get into trouble."  

Archived