Happy Birthday TVF

caserri

9 years today!

I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" to my old friends and "golpher you" to the handful of you who were pains in my golpher.

I'm happy to see that all my work here still endures. Thank you Mage for all you are doing to keep my vision alive.

See you next year!

Steve

9 years today!

I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" to my old friends and "golpher you" to the handful of you who were pains in my golpher.

I'm happy to see that all my work here still endures. Thank you Mage for all you are doing to keep my vision alive.

See you next year!

Steve

Hey Steve, you should come around more.

Anyway, sorry, but I have decided to turn this into a site dedicated to Pokémon Go.

I may have been drunk when I decided this, but then I remembered that all good decisions come while being drunk. (I was drunk when I came to that realization.)

Okay, seriously, there are some changes coming. I will be updating the software, and there will be a new classified section. Unfortunately that means we will lose the skin being used, so it will start out with what comes out of the box. I will decide on what skins I like, and put them up for a vote, letting the members have a voice in the choice. (Did not mean to rhyme.) Then again they might just like the original skin.

I know it took you 8 years to get it to where it is, and I have wanted to maintain that vision, and not do anything too radical with it. I want to make sure that any changes have a reason.

Anyway, with Fantasy Football coming up, you could have a chance to update your signature. (Which I was surprised to find out creating a new banner was part of the job.) I don't know when things start back up there.

Again you're always welcome here. 

William

Change can be good and as long as TVF is still here and functioning as it has for so long I think that Steve's legacy will continue on.  Meanwhile, keep on with the drunk decisions.  You've done a good job and I hope Steve is proud that we are all still hanging on.

Archived