Guess this machine!

Skaught

Welcome Skaught. I too am just starting. As everyone here I just wait for a good deal. One thing I can tell you. You are starting on the right road. This site and the people here are the best at offering priceless info to new members. Just keep asking and reading you will be out collecting quarters in no time .

if any of you vendors are in need of .25 cent machine .50 machines let me know ive got alot to unload cheap. I have 20 of the pn95 a&A machines for 25.00 each or i have the oak vista cabinets some with .50 mechs and the rest with .25 mechs the .25 oak are going for 30.00 and the oak .50 are going for 37.50. I also have a few toy capsule 2" machines.

Please let me know

Shawn

PS: Call me the parts god i have 4 storage lockers the size of a garage full of machines and parts let me know what you need.

618-377-5305

Skaught,

I bought one of their triple head machines and it had never been placed either. Still hasn't and probably gonna be sold again as doubt I will place it either. It was one of the first triples I bought. Compared to the ones that have removeable cannisters like the 1800 machines or even a Vendstar, didn't like it. Guessing it was probably made in China. The base and pole are very heavy though and make a great boat anchor.

I have a yellow one that does well for me. Never had a problem with it, It is in a tanning salon, hense the yellow color goes well. I like the canisters of the 1-800 for swapping out product that is not moving but I have not had to swap any out of this locationg. I know it is somewhat of a pain to pull the chute cover to let it drain out but it is still a good machine in my eyes. If you can't seem to find any others see if they will go for $1000 on the whole lot.

I am considering purchasing 15 unopened XYZ triples. He is asking $100/ea. I am debating it. They look like nice machines. What would they be worth?

Are these the easypro's with the removable canisters?  If so, they go for $149 from XYZ with free shipping.   The other kind of triple they sell goes for $135 with free shipping.  If your guy is asking for shipping, you prolly don't want to consider this deal.  Even if he is not, I'd try to go lower than $100.

The machines he's selling are the Chrome Pro which sell for $129 on the XYZ website. They don't look like they have removable canisters. I only have about $700 so I am thinking about offering $600-700 for 10. I would have to pick them up as they are about 2 hours away. Would this be worth it for them? They are unopened.

I wouldn't buy the Vendstars at that price but would at a much lower price like maybe $15 - $30. Depending on condition. If you aren't sure you getting a great deal don't buy either one. The Craigslist in your area is full of machines. I've driven up to your state buying twice. Don't restrict yourself to a hour from home. If someone had nice machines 10 hrs away go get them is my attitude. I've had to come to Ohio and spend the night, pick up machines and drive back the next day. You might be able to get twice as many machines and nicer for less money 4 hrs away. I check craigslist ads as many times a day as I can for multiple cities within a days driving distance. Offer way less than they are asking. You have the edge as you have the money and not all but alot of these sellers just want them sold. I hear all the time "just get them out of my garage".

Antonio,

I've usually rented a one way u haul trailer if machines don't fit in my van - less than $50 for two days. Rented a 26' Penske truck once one way but that was alot of machines. Most of the trips I drive no further than what I can get to and turn around and get back the same day. Not so worried about the motel cost but just don't like being away from home. Common sense says I wouldn't drive 500 miles to buy a couple used Vendstars. If I can find some machines I like at a great price it's worth the time and gas or I wouldn't go. I always figure out what the trip will cost and ad that to the cost of the machines to decide if it's worth the trip. The majority of trips I've done are only a matter of a few hours out and a few hours back. If you're only going to buy a couple machines the cost is too high but if you're buying several machines and divide the cost into 10 machines the extra cost isn't anything. A few times the seller and I would meet midway and switch machines from one vehicle to another in a parking lot. I believe it's better than not having machines to locate or having to pay too high of a price to get them.

nam

• 2 months later...