99 problems

Zigzag Vending

So, the Sams club an hour east has hot tamales, reeses, and pmms; however, theyre out of skittles, and dont appear to carry plain mms or jelly beans anymore, and were out of skittles. I can get everything at the sams 2 hours west except for hot tamales. Fun. Anyone else having to go to extreme lengths to keep your business going?

That's pretty rough, I always worry about the day Sam's stop carrying my products, but I figure I can switch to having it shipped.

I was tempted to almost buy skittles at the drug store just to refill an empty machine I had when Sam's ran out one time.. But just decided to switch it to a different product, worked out ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

yes sams is terrible at keeping stock on items

luckily i have a bj's club not too far away to make up the difference.

for prime members of amazon keep an eye out they have the 42 oz bags of mm's & skittles often on special with free 2 day shipping that equal or lower than sams club pricing by the once

In the past, I never realized how fortunate I was to live where I do(in regards to vending) until I saw posts like these. I have 3 sams clubs within 20 min and another 4 that are within a 45 min drive. I learned who carries what, because they are all different, and buy what I need when I'm nearby. There are 2 that still carry gumballs. 

I've also got a merchant mart about 15 min from my house. I don't think I would be in full-line vending if it wasn't for that. 

4 hours ago, QuikVend said:

I'd drop the tamales and save a trip. They never really sold for me. 

I have one location that can pay for a bag after a month. I also have one location that i will continue to carry trail mix just for them. Once they cleared out the rest of the canister and i collected $18 for TM alone! Its only for places like that that i keep searching. I can get $8+ from one loc for the jelly beans. Im planning on trying them elsewhere if the supply stays available.

Archived