National 145 problem

matthew0582

So i updated my 145 machine with a vendors exchange board. Today i put vending machine on location. So heres the problem. If you vend certain items on either candy tray or the very bottom tray 5 or so different items vend at the same time. i called vendors exchange and they are telling me its a harness or vend motor problem. Soooo i spent about 5 hours moving trays around to try and figure this out. Finally it stopped doing it. Only thing i did for when it stopped is i unplugged the bill validator and used coins only. plugged validator back in and machine still work correctly. what gives?

What issues did the machine have before the new board was put in?  Did you also put the new hardwired shelf kit in at the same time?  You need that as well to rule out other issues with the shelves.

That is the weakest part of the older National snacks and if you're going to upgrade the logic board then the least you could do is to also upgrade the shelves with the new shelf harness kit and eliminate all the problems caused by the old contacts.

I can send you one if you'd like.  It gets installed on each shelf with a wiring harness that then plugs into a circuit board that you install onto the shelf rail.  Each circuit board is connected via a main harness back to the logic board, eliminating all poor shelf contacts.  This will hardwire all motors back to the logic board.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need the kit.

On 1/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, matthew0582 said:

Hardwire shelf kit. Im unaware of what that is. Im not sure if this machine had prior issues

That is where the problem starts, it happens quite frequently, not knowing if the machine worked prior to install.

I agree with AZ you need to put a tray board kit in that machine.

Archived