What are these worth?

I have a chance of purchasing these two machines.  What would be a fair price to offer for them?  The AP snack machine has a few selections that are missing spirals and are not working....but the bill and coin acceptors work fine. 

ap001.jpgap002.jpgap003.jpgdn001.jpg

dn002.jpgdn003.jpg

The snack is an AP123 and the soda is a Bev 2. Snack value is about $1000 to 1200. Bev 2 maybe $1000 to 1500 but only if all updates have been performed. The Bev 2 was an abortion and all of the updates to fix it's issues became the Bev 3.  All the updates to fix the Bev 3 became the Bev 4 which is actually a decent model.  If you need the spirals email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

29 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

The snack is an AP123 and the soda is a Bev 2. Snack value is about $1000 to 1200. Bev 2 maybe $1000 to 1500 but only if all updates have been performed. The Bev 2 was an abortion and all of the updates to fix it's issues became the Bev 3.  All the updates to fix the Bev 3 became the Bev 4 which is actually a decent model.  If you need the spirals email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Would it be an insult if I offered 1000 for the 2 of them?  Also, how can you tell if the Bev 2 got all the updates?  If it didn't get the updates, how much would that cost and how hard is it to do?

You would need to call DN to find out what updates they made for it and to find out which ones yours might have.  No insults but make an offer and let them counter back to you. Starting low will get you the best deal.

5 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

You would need to call DN to find out what updates they made for it and to find out which ones yours might have.  No insults but make an offer and let them counter back to you. Starting low will get you the best deal.

Are the updates related to the software or the hardware? 

16 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

I sent the full update list on Bev Max to the download section of this forum:

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/files/file/107-dixie-narco-bev-max-2-full-update-2010/

The full update will cost over $700, but worth it if you already own the machine

Thanks.  If the machine is already working without the update, why is it worth 700 to get the update?

Any BM2 machines out there working now have had some kind of update(s) or it would not be working.

The critical updates are:

-BM-4 (red) computer board

-Tall picker cup assy with extended picker arm-fewer dropped bottles

-BM-3 X/Y axis assy that pushes dropped bottles out of the way

-BM3 coin insert and selection keypad

-updated delivery port with sensor and cluster harness

Archived