Snackshop 111 mdb

Depends on what most of your other machines have.  I think you said you have some InOne boards and they are good.  That's a real low capacity machine so are you sure you need MDB on it?

Of course.  The fewer variations you have the better off you are.  If you like the InOne boards then keep using them.

Sounds good! If I buy one of those boards will it come with everything I need? Is it basically plug and play at that point?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's not actually plug and play. The board basically is, but you obviously need to set prices. However, you must install the drop sensor kit. That should be obvious for a veteran but since you asked...

Also, you must purchase the board WITH the drop sensor. VE UCBs and in One kits come either with just the board or the board + sensor. The costs will reflect that. Also, you must use a board that is for the AP 110 as other versions probably won't be compatible with the stock harnesses.

It's not actually plug and play. The board basically is, but you obviously need to set prices. However, you must install the drop sensor kit. That should be obvious for a veteran but since you asked...

Also, you must purchase the board WITH the drop sensor. VE UCBs and in One kits come either with just the board or the board + sensor. The costs will reflect that. Also, you must use a board that is for the AP 110 as other versions probably won't be compatible with the stock harnesses.

Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A drop sensor is not required but it's smart to use them.  The cost isn't more than about $125 more than the upgrade kit itself.  Don't you have any guaranteed vend sensors on your other InOne machines?

You don't have to buy it with the drop sensor. I was just emphasizing that you must specify the board WITH the drop sensor if you want that too. I don't see why you wouldn't though.

Archived