Chip Card Reader

16 minutes ago, vender4321 said:

curious what you think doesn't add up?

Called Nayax "today" (August 7th) but have had nayax readers for 5 months.  Relatively small vendor, but bought 50 card readers (even with 10 free, it's about $12,000 worth of readers).   Which small vendors can drop 12k at the drop of a hat? Lol.  I mean, yes... I technically could pay $12,000 right now but I know it would take a LONG time to get that money back and cash flow is a serious problem for a small vendor.  Mentions National Vendors, AMS, and Jofemar but no mention of DN or Royal... the two most popular soda machines out there.  How many vendors come on here strictly to talk about card readers and worry so seriously about the card readers?  A card reader is about a $300 investment.  A new vending machine is anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000.

With all due respect my friend, I'm not sure what you are up to calling my or anyone's credibility into question. Not the I owe you any explanation, as part of their special, Nayax has a 10% off on their regular lease price. I paid only $4.50/mo for my readers. You are right, I can't afford to layout that much money. Heck of a good deal for someone in my position.

Also, a note to vend1234, although I left USAT, I don't disparage any one who uses them or anyone else. Everyone is free to buy with whoever works best for them. Today that is Nayax for for me. I am happy you seem to now be happy with Nayax too but I'd advise you cut down the public negativity on other companies. Your call l, just my advice. 

As to Angy Chris, I'm going to enjoy the holiday with my family and relax and suggest you be happy and allow me the same privilege. 

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday. 

22 minutes ago, Charley H said:

With all due respect my friend, I'm not sure what you are up to calling my or anyone's credibility into question. Not the I owe you any explanation, as part of their special, Nayax has a 10% off on their regular lease price. I paid only $4.50/mo for my readers. You are right, I can't afford to layout that much money. Heck of a good deal for someone in my position.

Also, a note to vend1234, although I left USAT, I don't disparage any one who uses them or anyone else. Everyone is free to buy with whoever works best for them. Today that is Nayax for for me. I am happy you seem to now be happy with Nayax too but I'd advise you cut down the public negativity on other companies. Your call l, just my advice. 

As to Angy Chris, I'm going to enjoy the holiday with my family and relax and suggest you be happy and allow me the same privilege. 

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday. 

What I am up to is potentially pretending to be a vendor in order to promote a product in a forum that, last I checked, does not allow for advertisements unless they are posted in the proper forum.  Perhaps that rule has changed, but you seem like a nayax employee posing as a vendor to me.  I do hope you have a very great time with your family and I wish everyone fun, but I do not believe you are anything other than a nayax employee at this point.

So.. have you ever cleared a jam on a coin mech?

7 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

When the heck did this thread go South?  I don't recall seeing that occur.

It's really not that big of a deal.  I just currently believe this is a case of someone pretending to be someone they are not.

For the last time so I can relax with my family, I am not sure what you are up to Angry Chris (other then your name may be very accurate) but how I borrow my money, how I have made myself successful, is my business. I hope you are successful. I don't wish anything negative of you. I'm going to enjoy my holiday simply put. 

Good night. 

Archived