I want to place 2 machines at my job

vendit

Okay , so i have a few questions and am kinda stuck. I want to get into vending to add additional cash flow while i am at my current job. My coworkers will not know its my machine or machines but i do want to have reliable and aestetically nice machines because its an office. We have about 60 employees not to mention another 20 co tractors and drivers that come to our warehouse which is attached. I want a snack and soda machine and would like a reliable used one so i can profit sooner then buying new but i also dont know anything about fixing machines so i dont know if new is better. Also , i dont need to pay my company anything for having them there. Any suggestions on machine resellers that are reliable in pennsylvania? Or any machine models that are good for what i need? I work in a large office complex so eventually i would like to add machines to companies surrounding me. Perfect for profit since it will be in same area. I want dex as an option as well. Thanks for all your help

On the 123, absolutely, but it may require some drilling to mount the reader. On the 501E, you can 99% of the time. You just need to be absolutely certain it's a multiPrice machine as they made very few single price versions... 

okay i will see if they can install it if i purchase from a distributor. Also , i cam across two different sites. Which one is a well known company for buying machines. i dont know if one is a scam or not as legit as the other. Any suggestions on these links. Also i am waiting to heart back from global vending but they dont have any 501e only vendo or royales. i do greatly appreciate the help from everyone.

http://www.americanvendingmachines.com/

or

http://www.americanvendingonline.com/vending-service-new-york-new-jersey/four-across-snack-machine/

Archived