snack machine issue and soda machine issue

Cleaning out the garage and getting machines ready for homes..have 2 machines with issues.

First one is a AP 7000 snack machine. If you plug machine in to power up the 4 selection every shelf will vend. 04 14 24 34 44 54...after this happen machine goes back to normal and machine works and so do all selections except for any of the 4 selections..when you put money in and press a 4 selection it goes to the try another selection choice... what would cause this issue?

Next is a Vendo can/bottle machine. dont know the exact model but if needed i can go to garage and get that info..its a vmax if that helps and you put a can or bottle of u front on door to show selection..nice machine...anyways this machine works and cools great BUT the mode button isnt working.I need to get into programming to change prices cause as its set now cans are .60 and bottles are 1.20... i press mode on the board and NOTHING...everything else works tho.. how do I fix?

thanks guys!

On the snack, try swapping your 4 shelf with another shelf and then try the original selection numbers.  See if the problem moves with the shelf or stays in the 4 position.  If it moves with the shelf then you either have a bad motor on the 4 shelf or a bad shelf harness.  If the problem stays in the same 4 position then you either have a bad shelf connector on the cabinet back or the logic board is bad.

On the Vendo, your door switch might not be allowing you to enter the service mode when the door is opened.  Check the metal plunger switch by the logic board box and see if it moves freely and that it's plugged into the logic board.

I have parts for these if you need any.  rbepic4gatgmaildotcom

Vendo is fixed!

Snack machine I think I explained issue wrong. The 4 selection on EVERY tray isnt working. Like tray 1 - 02 03 04 05 06 - everything works except 04 it says try another selection....same with every other tray. What would cause this ..never saw 1 per selection per tray act up..saw a whole tray mess up once and that was wire pinched behind tray.

thanks!

That doesn't sound like an A/P 7000. The 7000 was alpha-numeric: A1, A2, etc. Is there an aftermarket kit on this machine? Usually, in an A/P, if a column of motors runs and times out the wire with that number is touching ground. The problem is usually on the gum & mint tray or plug. 

9 hours ago, lacanteen said:

That doesn't sound like an A/P 7000. The 7000 was alpha-numeric: A1, A2, etc. Is there an aftermarket kit on this machine? Usually, in an A/P, if a column of motors runs and times out the wire with that number is touching ground. The problem is usually on the gum & mint tray or plug. 

Your right is a1, a2...b1, b2... and so on....the 4 on every tray isnt acting right. Ill look for wires touching ground tomorrow. hope to fix it as it goes to a laundry

Archived