Vendo Vmax live display.. v540??? sold out issues

Ok I have what according to the tag is a vendo v540 live display machine. Machine worked great for a few days here at the house..was cleaning it and getting her ready to go to a location and i plugged her in again and now it keeps saying SOLD OUT on front display for entire machine.

If I open the door then close it the unit acts like it should (the lights on the selection switches move from green to red..green to red ..then back to red and says SOLD OUT)..i thought well its a door switch...nope door switch is working. Im concerned now its a board? I notice there is a main board and a small board beside it. what is the small board? Is there something else I should try before chasing a board?

Thanks guys..I appreciate all the information this board brings me and helps me in business.

large.vendo1.jpg.c9748c073d6eedfc0138d67b0480f115.jpglarge.vendo2.jpg.cc21d56687443056a496d7453cccc3de.jpglarge.vendo3.jpg.336312433c070b55197c6ea4030f86da.jpg

I have changer full..i have stuff in each column to make the paddle not show sold out. I reset prices again (top 5 are 75 cents for cans and bottom 5 are 1.50 for bottles).. still doing same thing SOLD OUT

It says error so i looked at error and its "CJ01" which says is column jam 01...so i went and tried to test vend column 1 ...when i try to test vend ANY column it says FAIL NO

so I turned off unit again and back on says sold out. i opened door and closed it and all buttons went to green light then red back to green back to red and displays says SOLD OUT

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

Either a bad board or a bad sold out interface board (the little one next to the main board.)  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a new one.

Sent email..lol are there any parts that you dont have? I swear from following this board you have everything and anything.

Archived