free or cheap vending monitoring monitoring?

dougncin

That depends on what you define cheap to be.  I'm not sure on payrange, but maybe you can get some sort of monitoring through it.  Aside from that, almost everything I know of requires a minimum of $5/month + the purchase or lease of a telemeter.  To just get a telemeter only will cost you at least $250 + $8/month.  Some services are cheaper and it's possible to get a reader that connects via wifi but you still have to buy the reader.  And when I say reader, I mean the telemeter but you may as well have both...

Oh, and your machine MUST be MDB and capable of sending DEX data.

Im really just looking for basic monitoring mainly when a certain item gets bought but won't turn down other features. Im not big on monthly fees but seems the way everyone has gone. Machine is mdb so thats not a problem. most sites I have seen so far hide their pricing and a rep needs to contact me.

Wouldn't necessarily look for something cheap. A lot of the "cheap" management systems are old, don't get updated, and don't help you accomplish a whole lot. If you are looking for something to help you monitor your machines, it really should be about VALUE. Does what I pay each month per machine justify the savings / increase in sales / peace of mind I get from remote monitoring? If you just look for something "cheap" or "free," then you likely aren't going to get a lot out of it.

Archived