API 112 Board problem

vinceqc

Hi,

I have a Automatic Products 112 which seems to have a board problem.I press on the service button and nothing happens.It is a issue because I can't see the sales data or change price.I have one selection with a corrupted price.I cant change the price and the selection wont work.Is there any way to go around this ? If not does somewhere here has board somewhere I could buy or you have a reliable source I could buy from ? Thanks

16 hours ago, Dwall said:

Sounds like a bad door switch. Unplug the door switch from the board and then try the mode button. 

A/P door switches are normally 'closed', so if you unplug it, the board sees the door as closed. So, vinceqc, ohm out the switch, the circuit should open when the switch is pressed. I have a pile of used 110 boards because I upgrade to In-One. I can set you up for less than $50, including the switch.

email me : george@louisianacanteen.com

40 minutes ago, vinceqc said:

What do you mean ohm out ? 

Checking for continuity/resistance. You should have continuity (Connection) between the 2 terminals on the switch when the switch is in its normal state. You should have no continuity when the switch is pressed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2017 at 11:10 PM, Dwall said:

Sounds like a bad door switch. Unplug the door switch from the board and then try the mode button. 

It was just that.The switch was busted so I bought one and problem was fixed immediately.Thank you

Archived