Vendo 75X Trying too get it working again...

Jeroen

Hello there all you Vending people :)

I've been cleaning up an 'old' Vendo 75X and trying to get it running again to use it in a private setting on a Western Ranch.

The Machine had been sitting there for several years and collected about an inch of dirt (inside and outside) so I started of by taking everything apart and cleaning it up before reinstalling everything. Everything seemed to work out fine except for one vending motor which seemed to be unwilling to make a full rotation. After operating the axle switch a couple of times the unit just showed "empty" and was unwilling to work anymore. swapping the motor unit to another position just made matters worse also rendering that selection useless... long story short, now all 5 selections show "empty" while the motor units work when I power them from a separate source, the diodes on the motor units check out, the switches work as they should... it seems to be a problem with the Operating Board now but for the life of me I can't figure out what went or is now wrong :( 

Does anybody have any good ideas?

Might anybody have the Vendo 75X operating manual or schematics?

Operating Board p/n BB01 2198FC05 (googling this brings me to a Polish website which claims to repair "empty" indicating boards for €90 so it can't be a huge issue I guess)...

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks everybody :) 

IMG_8199.jpg

It sounds like you are in Europe from your search netting a Polish site and from the hand written numbers on the label I see in a style common to Europe.  Your model number also isn't anything common in the US but at least the fact that you have a logic board dated from 1999 means it is a late model machine.  There should be support for it from any distributor of Vendo products.  You can also go to the Vendo site at www.Vendoco.com and find a European distributor or maybe call the US tech support for help.

Correct AZVendor, i’m in Europe, Holland to be exact, the type 75X doesnt show up on any of my searches in the states, Model V75/5 is its newer cousin but also without any luck.

Thanks for the Vendoco link, i dropped an e-mail so fingers crossed.....

It probably has a tag on the back of the machine, in the middle or to the top left corner. Does this tag say V75, or does it maybe say Vendo 100? My google searches for that machine comes up with a Vendo 100-5 lookalike machine that coke used for some campaign many years ago. 

From the pictures coming up from my search my best guess is that the machine is a 100-5 on a tabletop. If so the manuals are the same for the 100-X, 187-X and 217-X series. If you attach some pictures of the machine it's easier to identify it. Or just contact sandenvendo at http://sandenvendo.it 

Good day droopi, no unfortunately the label on the back realy says Vendo 75X, the same model is also known V75/5, its a machine that can carry 75 Cans in 5 selections (see picture for the looks). :D 

The manuals i found so far have different dispencers and circuit boards :( 

i’m also trying to reach a european Vendo office to see if they have any info but without luck so far :( 

Vendo 75X.jpeg

Well, none the less the programming is the same as for the rest of the Vendo's with the BB01 board. Send me a PM with your email and I can send you a copy of the programming manual, I can also send you contact information for a rep at the tech-office in Germany.

I'm pretty sure though that if the machine was in fully operating state before you took it apart, it's a quick fix. Possably some errors that needs to be deleted, wire's that are damaged from rough handling, door switch that's faulty etc.

Oh wauw that would really be great droopi... i’ll send a PM with my contact details right away :) 

And yes since the machine was operating when i first got it back together and only started behaving strange when one of the motors didn’t make a full rotation i was hoping its just an error waiting to be deleted :) 

clearing my schedule for tonight to do some troubleshooting now hahaha :P 

droopi!!!! With the help of your guide i managed to troubleshoot my unit :) the PB for entering the service menu turned out to be dirty and after getting that cleaned up i managed to perform a reset of all the fault codes with the wonderfull result that my Vendo is now working again!!!!! :) so happy :):):)

• 1 month later...
On 2-10-2017 at 7:31 PM, Jeroen said:

droopi!!!! With the help of your guide i managed to troubleshoot my unit :) the PB for entering the service menu turned out to be dirty and after getting that cleaned up i managed to perform a reset of all the fault codes with the wonderfull result that my Vendo is now working again!!!!! :) so happy :):):)

Ik heb hezelfde probleem 😞

Hij neemt munten maar de spiralen draaien niet. Zou ik mogen weten wat je gedaan hebt om ze terug aan het werken te krijgen?

Alvast bedankt😉

On 2-10-2017 at 3:01 PM, droopi said:

Welnu, niettemin is de programmering hetzelfde als voor de rest van de Vendo's met het BB01-bord. Stuur me een PM met uw e-mail en ik kan u een kopie van de programmeerhandleiding sturen, ik kan u ook contactgegevens voor een vertegenwoordiger sturen op het technische kantoor in Duitsland.

Ik ben er echter vrij zeker van dat als de machine in volledig werkende staat was voordat je hem uit elkaar haalde, het een snelle oplossing is. Mogelijk enkele fouten die moeten worden verwijderd, draadjes die beschadigd zijn door ruwe behandeling, deurschakelaar die defect is etc.

Hallo droopi,

Is it possible to send me that manuel to?

I have the same problem like Jeroen.

Hope you will help me fixing my vendingmachine.

Thanks 👍

• 4 years later...

Hi droopi,

Do you still have the manual? My machine has the problem that 4 of the 5 selections give sold out even when i fill the machine.

The motors of all 5 work when i make a test purchace. I got the same print as above.

Kind regards,

Jan Tiemissen

EDIT

I deleted all of the errors allready and then it works for a single time. Two of the five stay working and the other three give 3 cans and then the empty light goes on again.

Edited by Icepick1982