Mystery Mix

Beer980

For those running a mystery mix in their racks what type of display do you use. Is it just a generic one that takes up the whole window? Do you make your own card with samples of what is in the mix? Do you just put a title bar across the top of the window and let them look in to see what the mix might be? I am going to run one for my 2" and 1" toys that came with the machine to blow them out so for the time being I will have one at .25 & .50. Do you think having 2 mystery mixes is too much to start of with? I have about 500 of the 2" and maybe 400 of the 1".

I use a card from Actionmatic that costs .50 each, it looks pretty good and is simple.

For a 2" mix I also use a display card from Actionmatic that costs 1.00.  Those have worked just fine for me, I use better blister displays for Dentures and Family Guy figures and such, I like to have the collectible items stand out.

Nice displays there Gary - simple, effective and to the point. Beer, one inch mix does great, but my two inch does terrible. I am discontinuing my two inch mix and will sell it off cheap soon. Here are a few more signs to consider, but I like Gary's better.  One is from Actionmatic who encourages vendors to copy and print them from their site.

Jax

Yes those are some nice examples. I was toying with one I made here and I planned to add in some text to say what might be in there. I have a bunch of rings, sticky things, necklaces and key chains that came with the rack. For 2" I have some plush animal key chains, stuffed smiley key chains and something called Toy Town Mix that came with the rack. I just want to blow them out to get rid of them to make room for my product selection. I sould have enough in there to get a couple hundered from it if it empties out of both. That will pay for the rack right there. So I guess it doesn't matter if they can see in, they will try anyway.

• 4 years later...

I run the flat display from A&A Fun Toys Self Vending Mix in my 1" cause it takes up less room.  I mix the Fun Toy mix with my capsules too.  On 2" I use the Cardinal FunTime display and mix in whatever I have plus a couple of chaser items.

Does anyone have a display they could send me for Mystery Mix 1"  &  2" ?

Thanks!

Sure, look at A&A's website in both categories and call me at 800-638-6000 ext. 397.

Chris Miller

Sure, look at A&A's website in both categories and call me at 800-638-6000 ext. 397.

Chris Miller

It's easy to run out of displays and need one in a hurry. You can save the website image to your smart phone then email it to your self. Then print it out. We have color laser printers that print nice in a hurry. But your better off with live displays they increase sales about 30%

• Like 1

Does anyone have a display they could send me for Mystery Mix 1" & 2" ?

Thanks!

We used to have these in the label section. Are they not there anymore? Does anyone still use the label section?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4