AP 213 coinn fill

57thTom

I have spent hours reading the 213 manual and I can't find the coin fill directions. If I fill the tubes and attempt to buy a a coffee with a dollar  at the 25 cent price the display reads use correct change. That is if I loaded change directly into the tubes. How do I get to coin fill?

the 213 does not have a tube fill option. fill the coin tubes manually.  Then purchase a drink with coin. Make sure the quarters are going into the cash box. it then knows the tube isc full

Okay. I'll try that. Will it know when the tubes are empty and display 'Use Correct Change' when customers drain the coin mech.
This is a special situation. All drinks are a quarter. The customers try to use the machines as change machines. Forced vend is ruled out by management.

It should know when coins are low.  You do have the option of setting the escrow to return the bill if coin return is pressed.  You need to first turn the key on the door then press the mode switch and go to Mode 13. Press the start button on front of machine. Advance through the options by pressing start button until you see Escrow  Y/N. By pressing the extra strong selection switch on top coffee selection, it will toggle between Y and N. Set to Y and hit start button again.

45 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

It will only show "correct change" when the nickle tube gets low in a micro mech machine such as this.

I spent days talking them out of charging $.05 for the coffee in this machine. Think of the hours I would spend filling the coin mech this winter.

Archived