I need help quick

germ56

My first vending machine is coming tomorrow and I was going to put it in my garage but when I measured my garage when the door was open it is about 6feet 2 inches and the machine is 6 feet and has legs so I have to use a pallet Jack.

I got inside delivery so they (ups) are supposed to bring it in but I am worried it won't fit with the Jack. Any suggestions?

I had that same issue. I was able to push up on the door for clearance but the next one had to be taken off the pallet and slid in. To slide them I use those furniture movers that are little round plastic pieces that go under each leg or adjuster. They actually work for short distances. 

You may be ok with a pallet jack, when you load on a dolly the tilt raises the corner of the machine.  Yes, some snack machines can easily remove the legs; you might want to call and ask the seller or manufacturer for yours.  is the 6'2" you inside height or the door height?  Most homes have 8 foot standard ceilings

On 10/25/2017 at 7:44 AM, allen watson said:

I had that same issue. I was able to push up on the door for clearance but the next one had to be taken off the pallet and slid in. To slide them I use those furniture movers that are little round plastic pieces that go under each leg or adjuster. They actually work for short distances. 

That new picture is not fooling anybody Allen.  The largest body of water near you is probably found in your bathtub:lol::lol::lol:

Archived