Different gumballs

QuikVend

Getting ready to place sind orders for product and I'm looking to try some different gumballs. Ideally I'd like to do a smaller percentage of candy and sell more gum at locations I already have. Currently using double bubble 850 ct and green apple 1080ct. Also selling 2" mega fruit, but only at one location. Selling tab gum as well, both polar mint and tropical fruit. I think I'd definitely like to try Nerds and maybe cherry. Any suggestions?

Dump the Dubble Bubble. You're big enough to get free shipping from Sweetworks (Oak Leaf)  at 500#, that works out to 33 or so cases. You can also buy many pressed candy products from them.

Your main gum should be Bubble King. Your secondary gum should be Nerds, It's a competitive advantage when heads up against other gum vendors and does well in most retail locations.

The softest best tasting gum out there is Ford. It's available to non Ford distributors under the Carousel brand. The only trouble is you have to order a lot of it to get free shipping, 120 cases. 85 cases for a $50 flat rate shipping, which is practically free. With Ford you can order cases of Skittles, Runts and other candies to fill out your order.  Barb Deleon is who you talk to when ordering Ford products,  847 955-0003 extension 2858

On 10/25/2017 at 3:47 PM, QuikVend said:

Getting ready to place sind orders for product and I'm looking to try some different gumballs. Ideally I'd like to do a smaller percentage of candy and sell more gum at locations I already have. Currently using double bubble 850 ct and green apple 1080ct. Also selling 2" mega fruit, but only at one location. Selling tab gum as well, both polar mint and tropical fruit. I think I'd definitely like to try Nerds and maybe cherry. Any suggestions?

I use Dubble Bubble baseball, green apple, splat, and seedlings (all 850 ct) for variety. I used cherry and watermelon (1080s) for a while and didn't get enough turn to keep them. I have a case of Bubble King Banana Creme Pie coming in soon for a special order so I am interested to see how they taste. I discontinued Nerds gumballs about 2 years ago because they just didn't sell very well for me and they are more expensive. I definitely think you should try them out in your area especially if they are not carried by your competitors. I have used Bubble King gumballs in the past but they were not as well received on my routes as Dubble Bubble and more expensive. Ultimately it is hard to beat Dubble Bubble for $20.16 a case at Sam's. Just my 2 cents.

I used oak leaf last year. The price is close because of the discount on top of free ship.  The only problem I had is it got hard when it was close to the date.  So make sure you use it quick. Double bubble berry blast doesn't get hard as fast or even close,  but the flavor isn't as good as oak leaf. 

Ford is the best as stated,  I did buy AA dip n dots,  2 years later the flavor and softness hasn't changed much.  I think ours closer to 2 years since they came out? Anyway,  still is great and doesn't break apart. 

I just throw on 10 or so cases if I order from them.  We put 27mm in all racks now so we get better shipping. 

Otherwise I order from Sam's for now. 

Archived