What brand or kind of machine is this?is this

Johnny shades

On 10/22/2017 at 4:35 PM, Kevinator said:

Oak just sent me a refurbed machine that does not have the gasket in-between the brush and the wheel. Will this cause problems?

It looks as if they just pieced this thing together with whatever they had laying around. 1 red panel, chrome lid, missing a screw and as previously mentioned missing the gasket

8 hours ago, Johnny shades said:

What brand is this and who made it..I bought it of Craigslist for a man who got it from his late father?

1026171952a.jpg

I know that machine very well.  It's manufactured in South Korea.  It's very reliable machine and it's actually my favorite gumball machine.  Its being resold in the USA by candymachines dot com, as a Pro Single Vending Machine (BP)

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, GumballDragon said:

I know that machine very well.  It's manufactured in South Korea.  It's very reliable machine and it's actually my favorite gumball machine.  Its being resold in the USA by candymachines dot com, as a Pro Single Vending Machine (BP)

Nailed it. I have a stand, with 3 of these mounted on it. The mechs are very smooth, I love that about them. I guess the only real gripes I have about them are, 1 you have to pull the ENTIRE machine down to get the money IF you don't have that added cash tray installed. 2 it's plastic. And VERY thing plastic at that. Enough said there.

The manufacturer name is T.Pico, and they are located in South Korea, and its definitely a decent machine.  Many people get confused as it looks similar to LYPC.  I recently purchased 1 used LYPC, and don't have enough experience to comment about those, however, I haven't heard anything positive, and they are known for the screws coming loose inside the coin mechs.  

Archived