20 oz pepsi bottle

Kennyeast

I get the majority of my snacks from Sam's, but if your local club isn't working out for you, you need to tell us what area you are from as someone local to your region can be more helpful.  Vistar and VSO deliver, but probably not to a personal residence.  So, unless you have a commercial place they can deliver to, and if you can't meet their minimum orders, your options will be limited.

44 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

I get the majority of my snacks from Sam's, but if your local club isn't working out for you, you need to tell us what area you are from as someone local to your region can be more helpful.  Vistar and VSO deliver, but probably not to a personal residence.  So, unless you have a commercial place they can deliver to, and if you can't meet their minimum orders, your options will be limited.

Thanks Chris, I leave in the West suburbs of Chicago and I don't have a commercial address.

One thing I did starting out to get commercial deliveries was to rent a small storage unit with good truck access, and put a combination padlock on the door.  Coke and Vistar would deliver to the unit, with the driver having the lock combo to open up and put the product inside without me being there.  For COD orders I would leave a check on a clipboard inside the unit.  Worked pretty well, and gave me some extra storage other than my spare room at home.

As far as 20 oz Pepsi, I get mine direct from Pepsi.  My local bottler has a 15 case or $170 minimum order for delivery.

At Sam's, learn to read the codes on the shelf tags.  If the item number ends with "N", that means the location is never supposed to run out of that product.  Hint - those are best sellers, and have a good chance of being good sellers for you as well.  An "A" on the end is a full time product, but yes, they do change from time to time.  "B" or "C" numbers are special buys or closeouts, so don't count on seeing them on future visits, get what you want right then.  When they are selling off a discontinued product, the price will drop, and the last digit of the price will be something lower than 8.  So a product priced at $XX.X1 for example, is the very last price reduction of a closeout item.

5 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

One thing I did starting out to get commercial deliveries was to rent a small storage unit with good truck access, and put a combination padlock on the door.  Coke and Vistar would deliver to the unit, with the driver having the lock combo to open up and put the product inside without me being there.  For COD orders I would leave a check on a clipboard inside the unit.  Worked pretty well, and gave me some extra storage other than my spare room at home.

As far as 20 oz Pepsi, I get mine direct from Pepsi.  My local bottler has a 15 case or $170 minimum order for delivery.

At Sam's, learn to read the codes on the shelf tags.  If the item number ends with "N", that means the location is never supposed to run out of that product.  Hint - those are best sellers, and have a good chance of being good sellers for you as well.  An "A" on the end is a full time product, but yes, they do change from time to time.  "B" or "C" numbers are special buys or closeouts, so don't count on seeing them on future visits, get what you want right then.  When they are selling off a discontinued product, the price will drop, and the last digit of the price will be something lower than 8.  So a product priced at $XX.X1 for example, is the very last price reduction of a closeout item.

Thank you Southeast.  Really helpful tip there.  Is anybody vending the 16.9oz minute maid lemonade?  Wal-Mart started carrying it and my client specifically requested for bottles, I check at Wal-Mart last week it seems they are no more selling it. Thanks

Archived