full lin

hi yall thanks in advance for advice, I just bought my first snack machine and I have a location for it now my question do you have some kind of agreement with you sites or just a gentelement agreement new place new to industry,dont want to offend anyone but some thing on paper would be nice they are kicking there guy out and I was told to bring mine in ,but the decision was made by new management and I did not get to meet him yet ,this was done with staff who has authority  to make decision and as far as I was told it looks good.

11 hours ago, golpher MICHAUD said:

hi yall thanks in advance for advice, I just bought my first snack machine and I have a location for it now my question do you have some kind of agreement with you sites or just a gentelement agreement new place new to industry,dont want to offend anyone but some thing on paper would be nice they are kicking there guy out and I was told to bring mine in ,but the decision was made by new management and I did not get to meet him yet ,this was done with staff who has authority  to make decision and as far as I was told it looks good.

You don't really need a written agreement since you're only there at the grace of management.  There are service agreements but these are rarely enforceable.  I don't care for the idea of a solo snack machine though - what happened to the soda machine?

Archived