Pay Range

It's ok but not as good as using a card reader with contactless capabilities.  It is cheaper, although I think they are raising their prices for new customers by adding a monthly fee, which they did not have before.  Has to be in a location with a regular set of customers who will adopt the app on their phones.  If you are trying to use it for sales data it is not very good, since it is dependent on a customer using the app with the machine in order to hitchhike the data on their signal. 

Thanks for the inputs guys.  Yes they do now charge a fee.  The location that has requested it, is a secure location no nonworkers allowed inside and they say that employees (for safety reasons) don't carry cash.  They also say they will load the app and use it.  Seems they know more about it than I do, maybe one of their other locations use it.  It is not much of a cost for me so I will give it a try.

To put payrange in your machine $79.  It comes in the mail, about the size of a credit card.  Has two plugs to hook up to your mech/valdator.  There is a you tube on line showing you how to do it...very easy to do.  Then you have to have a desk top computer (for some reason laptops won't work) You type in a little information on each payrange you receive and give it the data for your bank account.  

Each transaction is 4cents.  No other fees yet but it sounds like they are coming.  You really do need offices with young folks so they have cell phones for the app and young people love it.  Locally McDonalds has it now and you just hold it up and it is that simple.  Once the fast foods pick it up, everyone will know how to use it.

My vendors say it increases sales from 25 to 30 percent.

Archived