New Member From Detroit!

MBvendor

Hello everyone, my name is Mel and i'm from Detroit, MI. Just launched my very first business called Healthy Route Vending and I'm super excited to be in this business! I do want to mention that even though it is called Healthy Route I will also sell other "non-healthy" snacks and drinks depending on the location of course. My main reason for getting into the vending industry is the opportunity it provides for financial freedom and passive income. Making money by not trading in hours or punching the clock is like magic to me. I look forward to meeting and learning from you all,  thank you!

8 hours ago, MBvendor said:

Thank you, if I could ask you a question what is your main reason for being in the vending industry?

I wanted to make extra money

It's not as passive as you think.  You will have product to buy and to load and unload from your vehicle, machines to fix and to move, money to count, taxes to pay, banking to do.  There is nothing passive about it unless your machines never break and your sales are so slow that you rarely service the machines.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

It's not as passive as you think.  You will have product to buy and to load and unload from your vehicle, machines to fix and to move, money to count, taxes to pay, banking to do.  There is nothing passive about it unless your machines never break and your sales are so slow that you rarely service the machines.

Good point, very few things can make truly passive income however this business is a lot more passive than a lot of other businesses especially when you have other people working for you. With that being said I fully understand everything that comes with the job and i'm actually excited about doing all the things you mentioned save taxes which I plan to outsource.

Archived