Royal Giii puncturing cans

Only on one column?  Then check all the parts in that column for sharp edges.  If this is a column you just changed over to cans on then make sure you have it set up correctly with the product spacer rods in the correct positions, no bottle filler in the column and the physical depth set correctly.  If it persists then make sure that every surface the can touches, especially the delivery port on the door are free from burrs.  Also make sure you clean the delivery chute of any debris.  I've seen pebbles stick to them if the chute isn't clean.

crazy question... are the cans coming out smashed up, or just minor punctures? 

problem.... the cans were probably shaken a bit before you put them in, the metal cans are crap nowadays, so it may not pop now, but they will pop.

I had them pop while in storage, I handle my cans carefully, but once in  while, they do pop.

if the cans are coming out smashed up, then you have to change your settings a bit.

I had that problem with a Royal 660, It was columns 1 and 7, I would up applying tape to wall and on top of bracket for chain. It cured my problem of cans being punctured. I still have machine with tape and no more cans being punctured.

Archived