Wittern 3575

QuikVend

Just picked up 2 of these for $350 each. Possibly able to get 2-3 more in the near future. Must trying to do a bit of research on them, but haven't found anything but the parts manual. Anything anyone can tell me about it would be appreciated. Here's a picture of what I got

received_10160757906205165received_377260852804042

All you can do is look through this list of service manuals and see if any cover the features and logic board that yours has.  This probably means that these machine either came from Sam's Club or some third parts machine seller that USI built the machines for.

They did come from a canteen franchise who was upgrading equipment, so that could be the case. Either way, is light years ahead of some of the dinosaurs I'm currently using. 

10 hours ago, nvb said:

Should mention I haven't owned a 3575, but the 3535, 3538 and 3566 models i'm very happy with.

As long as the 3575 is up to the same build quality you should be golden.

10 hours ago, nvb said:

These machines are awesome. 

I run GVC2 board wittern machines at all of my accounts, zero problems. 

Vendnet should have your manuals.

http://www.vendnetusa.com/wfdata/files/4216320.pdf

You can get more at that silly price? PM me :)

I have a handful of the newer wittern, a couple out on location. Been happy with them so far, but I'm still learning about them. A great majority of my equipment is nearly as old as me or older lol. I'm working on upgrading the worthy accounts and pulling the slower accounts as I secure the larger ones. The guy I bought these 2 from also sold me 11 machines 2 months ago. 5 soda and 6 snack, all newer mdb machines. And he has more, but I'm going to have to be a little greedy on this deal though. Far too many Rowes on my route to share lol. 

Archived