Why you need liability insurance

A very detailed press release, except it does not say why the vending machine caught fire... let's see, smoke damage, water damage from the sprinkler, loss of productivity in the entire facility, that should be a pretty big check someone will have to write:

https://www.naperville.il.us/2019-news-articles/naperville-fire-department-responds-to-structure-fire-on-fort-hill-drive/

Ugh,  Even with liability I worry about a fire.  Just never know.  Wonder how old the machine was/last time it was service or repaired.  Sometimes I pass by machines (not mine) and you can hear the compressor or fan motors just howling.

It's just additional insurance, meant to be used in the unlikely event that your regular liability insurance isn't sufficient.  It's not very expensive; I guess you could think of it as overkill but it sure is peace of mind, and again, not very expensive.

9 hours ago, Apple Leisure said:

It's just additional insurance, meant to be used in the unlikely event that your regular liability insurance isn't sufficient.  It's not very expensive; I guess you could think of it as overkill but it sure is peace of mind, and again, not very expensive.

Absolutely!  We carry an umbrella policy as well.  Between Work Comp, General Liability and Auto Insurance, the Umbrella policy is there as an "Insurance for the Insurance"...LOL.  But seriously, in this age of "Lawsuit Crazies" out there, it's good to have the extra...Just In Case.  And Apple is right, it's not very expensive.  :)

Archived