DN 276e parts

Hello.  I picked up this machine today and I'd like to order a couple parts to freshen it up.  Does anyone know the part numbers for the complete bezel decal, the red LED display lens, and the coin return button?   Where is the best place to order these parts?  Thanks in advance.

dn276e.jpg

DN/ Crane has the parts cheap. But you can also go through Vendors Exchange.

As for PNs go get an E series parts manual. (I have the generic/Pepsi PNs but I’m too lazy to look up the Coke ones)

Should be no more than 10-15 in parts. Order extras cause shipping is expensive but the parts aren’t.

Parts for Coke SIID VRV Vandal Resistant Vendor they pretend.

Coin Return button 801,807,25x.x1

Coin Chute (recommended) 801,805,79x.x1

Coin Chute Cover 801,805,80x.x1

Coin Insert Geometry Coke 801,807,22x.x1

Coin Insert Decal Coke 803,835,08x.x1

5 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Parts for Coke SIID VRV Vandal Resistant Vendor they pretend.

Coin Return button 801,807,25x.x1

Coin Chute (recommended) 801,805,79x.x1

Coin Chute Cover 801,805,80x.x1

Coin Insert Geometry Coke 801,807,22x.x1

Coin Insert Decal Coke 803,835,08x.x1

Does the coin insert include the display lens?

The display lens is part of the Coin Insert Geometry.  Don't ask me why they named it that but it's a much larger piece than just the display window.  The decal is the overlay that goes onto your coin insert.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the parts and installed them, but the coin chute was different than the one originally in there.  The original one had a drain port that hooked to a tube to divert water that got into the coin slot.  Do they not make that coin chute anymore??

That means you had a Vendor Defender coin chute which incorporated water drainage to a hose.  They were problematic when they aged and the two halves wouldn't stay snapped together.  You're better off with the normal coin chute.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

That means you had a Vendor Defender coin chute which incorporated water drainage to a hose.  They were problematic when they aged and the two halves wouldn't stay snapped together.  You're better off with the normal coin chute.

Ok...thanks.